Stainless Wheel Bolts

lozcb

Shame they look better on the desk hahahaha but then again half the battle and joy is just knowing you have clean wheel bolts with the cleanest threads ever , even if other are to blind to see them , an inner kind of one upmanship ....luvvit

regards loz

NickH

Sprogs,

Somewhat belatedly I am posting to say thanks for a fantastic set of bolts for my QP Sport GTS. The quality is just amazing.

Nick

Parisien

So how many people got a set...on looking at my chromed set, they now look pretty tatty...5/6 of them rusting now....but I live in Waterland.....not Ireland.....;)

P

halbe01

Hmm - have been thinking about this ever since seeing Martins at Llandow - and it's time to take the plunge now I think. Email sent to Sprogs now.

So count me as one (nearly)...

conaero

Forum Owner
Hmm - have been thinking about this ever since seeing Martins at Llandow - and it's time to take the plunge now I think. Email sent to Sprogs now.

So count me as one (nearly)...

I did see you admiring his nuts at Llandow:)

Seriously though, they are the dogs and very reasonable too.

Sprogs

So how many people got a set...on looking at my chromed set, they now look pretty tatty...5/6 of them rusting now....but I live in Waterland.....not Ireland.....;)

P
I think we have done in the region of 17-18 sets so far , 3 to holland , 2 to australia . I have to thank Martin for his fantastic photograpy skills in helping us to achieve that amount !! , gotta say they did look very nice sat on his table :).
Many thanks to everyone who has purchased them from us , very nice bunch of people to deal with .

midlifecrisis

Cheers Sprogs, fantastic photography skills? Moi, just a vivid imagination and a camera phone. Sometimes I think I'm wasted as an Engineer.

I might get 'Bolt P0rn' blown up into a proper picture for the garage, well hallway OK maybe the lounge, (bachelor flat you see)

Sprogs

Gents, I have one set of 4200 stainless wheel nuts sat in my office due to a cancelled order , These can be posted next day on a first come basis, if anyone wants them give me a e-mail sprogs64@aol.com.
If no one here wants them i will list them on e-bay sunday.

jonof

I think we have done in the region of 17-18 sets so far , 3 to holland , 2 to australia . I have to thank Martin for his fantastic photograpy skills in helping us to achieve that amount !! , gotta say they did look very nice sat on his table :).
Many thanks to everyone who has purchased them from us , very nice bunch of people to deal with .

I have to thank you VVV much for my lovely set!

Sprogs

Hi there , sorry for the late reply but yes we are still making bolts to order . Cheers

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Just got a set of stainless wheel bolts for my FD rims and fitted them today. I didn't realise just how bad the originals were bearing in mind they have only been on for about 9 months.

Comparing new to old;
IMG_0675.jpg

Before;
IMG_0677.jpg

After;
IMG_0678.jpg

I think you'll agree that they look fantastic. they are beautifully made and Stuart is a really nice guy to deal with, he makes sure you get exactly what you want and advises you accordingly. I will be going back for a set of standard bolts for my spare rims. Go on, you know you want to!

RSM Masser

They look great -my new (4 year old) bolts look shocking when compared to those, having just removed them to do the brakes I was very disappointed to see how rusty and stained they are

LORENZ-GS

If anyone has a set of old bolts for the 4200 laying around i could use them. Please pm me,,,,, thanks