Stainless Wheel Bolts

conaero

Forum Owner
Sprogs is offering a full set of high grade stainless steel wheel bolts for 3200/4200/GS/QP for £150 plus £20 postage costs.

You can also have your custom emblem added for an additional £30 see pics below.

Please contact Sprogs by PM, email: sprogs64@aol.com or by phone: 07968 489418

He currently has the pattern for the 3200 only but will accommodate the other models in the range for the same price, you will just need to send him one of your front and rear bolts to make the pattern.

This is an extremely well priced forum offer and league times are about 4 weeks and will be on a first come, first served basis. He is a supplier to the Motorsport industry.

image.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

Parisien

They look very smart Matt.........not entirely convinced though about the full crown on them.....but a Trident is doable.....or your initials or model number of car?

P

conaero

Forum Owner
Yes Andy, they come blank/domed but for an extra £30 you can have your custom emblem on them it thats your thing.

Personally, I would not bother as its more to trap dirt.

lozcb

Damm you Matt , there i was thinking that all my expense was over after a clutch/wheel refurb/and service but ive gotta have a set of those and some mudguards like Marios has , hmmm what logo GS or CC or Trident

regards loz

conaero

Forum Owner
Trident I recon Loz if any.

I recon they will be harder to clean, I would go for smooth.

lozcb

Trident I recon Loz if any.

I recon they will be harder to clean, I would go for smooth.

Being stainless a quick blast with the Karcher will soon remove any trapped dirt , but to be honest most massers are cleaned that reguarly dirt doesn't have time to build up , not on mine anyway ,

Remember seeing that GS up at H R Owens , real dirty hadn't been cleaned for months , and the wheels kerbed and scuffed as bad as my old merc who has never had its wheels done in the 10 years ive owned it

regards loz

Danny

Matt, thanks a lot for your time and effort and for sharing this! I have ordered a set with Stuart.

Regards, Danny

conaero

Forum Owner
Excellent Danny, let us know how you get on, your feedback is valuable to others wishing to order.

I have spoken to Sprogs at length and he definitely comes across as on of the good guys, I think you will be very, very pleased with the results.

rotorheadcase

i ordered a set from Stuart and although I wont get to see them until Christmas (my brother in law is bringing them out with him from Ireland), Stuart was a pleasure to deal with and had them in the mail within two weeks of ordering them and only charged me an extra 5 quid to ship them to the Republic of Ireland. I hope others who have ordered can post their experiences on Stuarts behalf. Looking forward to putting them on soon!

Neil

Danny

I have received my stainless steel wheel bolts and am very happy with the end result! They really look and feel like a first class machined product.

sswheelbolts.jpg

chippiepilot

they do look very nice indeed, apologies for the stupid question, are they chromed or polished stainless steel?

NickP

They look fantastic, I need to get my wheels refurbed in order to make buying these worthwhile!

Sprogs

Gents
just to let you know we have just done a set for a ghibli series 11
So if you have one of those with rusty bolts give me a pm or e-mail sprogs64@aol.com

Last edited:

midlifecrisis

Stupid question but I've just taken mine off to send to Sprogs and front and rear look very similar...I've got a 2003 4200 Coupe. Anyone else notice this?

Emtee

Stupid question but I've just taken mine off to send to Sprogs and front and rear look very similar...I've got a 2003 4200 Coupe. Anyone else notice this?

Hi Martin, The bolts on the 4200 are the same front and back. Why are you sending them to Sprogs though? I thought he was supplying new SS bolts?