Recommendations and Warnings

Roger

I would just like to give a big thumbs up to Vic & Kevin at Migliore Cars in Bromsgrove. http://www.ferrarimaserati.co.uk/index.htm

I have just had a 56k mile service on my 4200CC and am very pleased with their work & customer service .

They also made arrangements for both the front & rear bumpers to be respray as well as the off-side rear quarter panel following an incident in Bristol where it was keyed! As you all know, the rear quarter panel is a bugger to respray as the roof and rear quarters are all one panel and there is no obvious line to blend the paint. However, their body shop did an excellent joint I cannot see the blend!

Miglore charged me £700 for the service which included all the specified checks and;

Engine oil & filter change
Transaxle oil change
Brake fluid change
Air filter
Pollen filter
Spark plugs

Whilst the car was in for the above I took the opportunity to get the grille surround and emblem re-chromed at Northhampton and Midland Plating and installed a new stainless steel mesh. www.nmpltd.co.uk

The last piece of the jigsaw is planned for this Saturday at Bodyguard, Daventry where they will fit Venturshield stone chip protection to the front bumper.

Rgd's

Roger

Last edited:

Andyk

Always good to hear of good service in an age were lots seem to want to rip you off.....

conaero

Forum Owner
Roger, I feel they deserve a place on here as a sponsor, would you like to invite them?

Free or charge of course.

dazman

A very knowledgeable, friendly and 'frank' sales team at greypaul Nottingham- was my experience anyway!

sibradbury

I would just like to give a big thumbs up to Vic & Kevin at Migliore Cars in Bromsgrove. http://www.ferrarimaserati.co.uk/index.htm

I have just had a 56k mile service on my 4200CC and am very pleased with their work & customer service .

They also made arrangements for both the front & rear bumpers to be respray as well as the off-side rear quarter panel following an incident in Bristol where it was keyed! As you all know, the rear quarter panel is a bugger to respray as the roof and rear quarters are all one panel and there is no obvious line to blend the paint. However, their body shop did an excellent joint I cannot see the blend!

Miglore charged me £700 for the service which included all the specified checks and;

Engine oil & filter change
Transaxle oil change
Brake fluid change
Air filter
Pollen filter
Spark plugs

Whilst the car was in for the above I took the opportunity to get the grille surround and emblem re-chromed at Northhampton and Midland Plating and installed a new stainless steel mesh. www.nmpltd.co.uk

The last piece of the jigsaw is planned for this Saturday at Bodyguard, Daventry where they will fit Venturshield stone chip protection to the front bumper.

Rgd's

Roger

I'm with Roger - my GS went in for a major service at Migliore and thought they did a super job at a competitive price. They seemed to know their stuff and the car feels great. I would recommend and would certainly go back there again.

Si

Woody

A very knowledgeable, friendly and 'frank' sales team at greypaul Nottingham- was my experience anyway!
I'd second that. I didn't buy from them in the end, but James was very good to deal with and had good knowledge of cars/availablilty.

Palmball

I'd second that. I didn't buy from them in the end, but James was very good to deal with and had good knowledge of cars/availablilty.

Same here - poor James...he was very good, one of the nicest sales guys I've come across but I just couldn't justify Graypaul's car that had double the mileage and would have cost me some £8k more (after trade-in) than I paid for a pristine example at McGurk (www.mcgurk.com). I really would've loved to buy from James as he did put more effort in but in the end, John Mcgurk didn't need to do much when his car was in better condition (I mean much better, brand spanking new condition!), his part-ex offer for my Porsche was thousands more (yes, really) and his Maserati was priced at thousands less than Graypaul could do.

So I guess this is a shout-out for Mcgurks - he's a trader without fancy premises (just a warehouse full of really, really nice kit), he appears to be fussy enough to only buy the best and his prices are extremely competitive. He was also a thoroughly nice chap.

But so was James....have I said that already (really...I don't feel guilty)!

Also, after speaking to John Mcgurk, before setting up his own business he used to work for Graypaul Ferrari when it was based in Loughborough - it appears everything modenese revolves around this little East Midlands town (not that you'd know it living here....I wouldn't bother rushing over now!)

bugatti

I'm with Roger - my GS went in for a major service at Migliore and thought they did a super job at a competitive price. They seemed to know their stuff and the car feels great. I would recommend and would certainly go back there again.

Si

Hi Si i'm new on here just bought my 3200 from Cortese down in Bath, I had a problem with it whilst driving home to Leicester George from Cortese has dealt with it in a very proffesional manner it was picked up from my house & it is now with Vic and Kevin @ Migliore in Bromsgrove, they have been very good and kept me informed regularly as to the progress. I too am very impressed with them. regards Steve

Andyk

Hi Bugatti.....welcome...I bought my 3200 from Cortese back in 2007....Had a good experience with them also...

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Autoshield in Manchester. I have shouted them in the past but here they are again. Marios and co - great guys and would recommend them to anyone. They have just done some work on mine and I am well pleased and I am sure you would be too.

Parisien

Yes, can vouch for Autoshield, used them 3 times, very knowledgeable, understanding and professional.

P

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Yes, can vouch for Autoshield, used them 3 times, very knowledgeable, understanding and professional.

P

I can vouch too, great servicing, repairs, great guys to deal with or ask for advice. Wouldn't use anywhere else.

jamesc69

Another big thumbs up from me for Autoshield.
Used them twice. Mario and Russel seem very knowledgeably of the Marque. Old school mechanics (albeit with modern equipment) who logically diagnose a problem rather than some main dealers policy of replacing components until the problem goes away.

james

budgie

Hi All good to see those who came down to the ACE and then went to dinner (Guys need a pub with better parking) last week

Anyway a couple of you may recall me moaning about my Geometry being out and the fact I was wondering around all over the place (car ain’t much better either).

I have been trying for the last three weeks to find someone in the Berks/Bucks area that could set these cars up i.e. adjust with shims, as the place where I used to go no longer does it (and they were a miserable lot no names mentioned)..

I found these Guys through Snap-On who supply the Hunter kit they use and £40k’s worth ... at that. Mind you you just about get a set of sockets for that from Snap-on

I went to the Beaconsfield Centre (they do not have a Hunter machine at the Farnham Common branch but Steve the Manager said you can take you car there if you prefer and they will take over to Beaconsfield and get done for you if wish)

Mark Carter the Manager at Beaconsfield and the two guys there could not have been more helpful, it took the guy (sorry did not get his name) who did it ages every setting was out. Before he set it up we had a discussion about lowering the car which we/he did (dropped it just under an inch all-round) I have had this car over 4 years and it has never sat or driven as well as it does now, I cannot believe the difference, the difference is incredible, I cannot recommend these Guys Highly enough and they said they will look after anybody from the Forum, they only charged me £150 + Vat and that included lowering it (bargain and it is Guaranteed for 6 months) also their workshop is immaculate you could eat your dinner off the floor..

Wherever you are based it worth the trip to get your car done here, if you are not happy I will personally give you money back that’s how confident I am.

There is one down side to this, because of the time it took to align the car, I went for a wonder around the town and ended buying a 50 inch Plasma from Lakes the HIFI shop so it actually cost me £1200 ouch.. LOL

CONTACT US
BEACONSFIELD
BROADWAY AUTOCENTRES
WARWICK ROAD
BEACONSFIELD
BUCKS HP9 2PE
UK.
TEL
01494 680914

FARNHAM COMMON
BROADWAY AUTOCENTRES
BEACONSFIELD ROAD
FARNHAM COMMON
BUCKS SL2 3NF
UK.
TEL
01753 647104

http://www.broadwayautocentres.com

Not sure if I have posted this in the best place someone might like to copy it in Ferrari and other areas

later Keith

Last edited:

conaero

Forum Owner
Nice one Keith, did they have the shims in stock or did you have to supply them (or did they not need to shim the camber?)