Christmas Meet Meal Thread - Evening of Saturday 10th December.

andyp250f

here goes: Andy to start: prosciutto di cinghiale. Bernice to start:Avocado con formaggio di caprino. Andy and Bernice main: Stinco di agnello alla ciocnaria. Hope this all makes sense.

lozcb

here goes: Andy to start: prosciutto di cinghiale. Bernice to start:Avocado con formaggio di caprino. Andy and Bernice main: Stinco di agnello alla ciocnaria. Hope this all makes sense.

Certainly does Andy, when Miles is about he'll add it to the main list , what do you think of the forum so far , bit of a wierd bunch but every single one has a good heart, i can assure you of that hheheh i'll get me coat shall i

regards loz

regards loz

Emtee

Perfect. Thanks Andy. Post 39 updated.

andyp250f

Very good. whats interesting, unlike some other forums, is the lack of trying to "out do each other". That, for me makes a very refreshing change.

Emtee

Very good. whats interesting, unlike some other forums, is the lack of trying to "out do each other". That, for me makes a very refreshing change.

You wait until we get to the bar Andy!.....We'll be trying to out do each other then! :D

urbanmaser

Will there be a seating arrangement????? I don't want to come between Simon and Matt.........I like sandwiches but not that kind :tomato9:

marcos

Just got emailed the Xmas party schedule - I hope to be able to meet for lunch at the Ace at least!

urbanmaser

Just got emailed the Xmas party schedule - I hope to be able to meet for lunch at the Ace at least!

Marcos will be good to see you at Ace Cafe but if you can join us for dinner at Marlow that would be brilliant. I am not staying the night at Marlow but I am going for dinner. Just means we cant be free with the drinks if we are driving home after

SpyderNick

Hi,
I'm hoping to make the Ace for lunch as well, But unfortunately won't be able make Dinner.
Maybe able to join the Sunday run though. What are the plans for that ?

conaero

Forum Owner
As per last year, its hangover related.

I did not go last year as I was still intoxicated, but many other went out about 11am then we me them at the pub for lunch.

SpyderNick

Sounds good Matt,
It wil depend on my hangover as well as i have a previous dinner booked for the Saturday.
I will try to arrange it when I am at the Ace.
See you there.

dem maser

As per last year, its hangover related.

I did not go last year as I was still intoxicated, but many other went out about 11am then we me them at the pub for lunch.

wouldnt plan the sunday drive too much right now....wait till that morning!!

conaero

Forum Owner
I was suggested last year and I am still up for it, but I don't want people to think they have too.

Ill bring mine and make the call on the night, but last year it was smart casual.

Emtee

Would prefer casual also, well apart from Urby, who's promised to turn up in Lycra and tux......

Dan!

Sorry for the delay Miles....

Food order:
Me - Carpaccio & Stinco di Agnello Allan Ciociaria
Louise - Prosciutto di cinghiale & Merluzzo Al Vapore & a side salad

VERY IMPORTANT - Please no dairy for Louise's dishes as lactose intolerant.

Maser Sod

Hi Miles,

Brenda's choices - Soup of the Day followed by the Beef Sirloin.
My choices - Shrimp followed by the Beef Sirloin.
(I omitted the starter when I submitted my choice last time)

Pat