Release Bearing Fix - Possible Bulk Buy

conaero

Forum Owner
That superb, well done, and hats off to you for having a go mate.

My only issue is the central plastic insert now looks weak. Not having this in my hand, to you think it will be ok?

You could puddle fill it with a hot glue gun to give it a bit more solidity.

Just thinking out loud really.

rs48635

Top work chaps.
Now concerned about my own standard unit fitted aver one year ago. Feels like every time change gear, there is a hand grenade with the pin pulled out.

LDM 3200

I'm almost scared to answer but FA sold the car to me over 2.5 years ago and all has been fine, I should also add that the car gets plenty of use and with a decent amount of the sort of driving a car like this deserves.

mark maserati

3200/ quattroporte iv clutch release bearing

Hoping someone can help me here. I've just converted a quattroporte iv to 6 Spd manual getrag. The only problem is I can't vfor the life of me see how the thrust/throwout bearing will stay in position on the forks. I bought a "complete" 2nd hand clutch & gearbox & am starting to wonder if there should be a clip of some sort to hold the fork & bearing in position?
Regards,
Mark
1997 Quattroporte
1987 Biturbo tarmac rally car.

G

Guest 1678

Mark - have you checked the parts diagrams on the Eurospares website? It may help.

mark maserati

Thanks, just realised - part no 21(spacer) is missing. It's been put back together & delivered without them,

cheers,
Mark