hosepipe ban

Andyk

Well here's a question....If they are restricting the amount of water you can use should you not get a reduction in your water rates.......

Parisien

Ha...ha....the French again........buying the utilities companies...creaming the profits...not giving a penny back to users........as ever fail to plan.....plan to fail......

P

midlifecrisis

So what do I panic buy?
A reservoir, or hose pipes before they become illegal?
I need the government to tell me what to do!
Help I'm running round tesco's with an empty trolley!
ARGH!

Parisien

Panic.....?!.........yup.......your favourite national past time.............;)....;)...get used to it.........

P

Parisien

......never heard of someone washing their car in Guinness........new national past time?

;)

P

dem maser

i finally go for a house with a good size drive and all of a sudden hosepipe ban......

had to always go round parents to treat the car as i was in a flat........

conaero

Forum Owner
Dem, in all the years of hosepipe bans, nobody has EVER been prosecuted.

Ok, this is not an excuse to go wasting water, but the amount of money the water companies charge these days, I think they have go a d@mn nerve to expect anyone to listen to them. They just are lobbying so they can get water meters fitted as mandatory and reap the financial rewards.

Rant over.

richard_masa_4200

We have permanent water restrictions down under. We have only just been allowed to wash our cars again with a bucket and hose with a trigger nozzle.

Parisien

Yup.....the lunatics are running the asylum........and we are letting them.......................private versus public provision....hhhhmmmmmmmmmm...looks like you usually pay 2X the price in the private sector and still no improvement......

P

safrane

My drive and hose are there to borrow as I am just outside the zones...for the moment.

Just buy me a drink!...but not of water.