Maserati Gransport 2006 Sales Brochure 40 pages ENG

Andyk

Price is about right Frank..They do not dip below £15 often...I have one and that was 15995.........

Woody

I bought one of these from the factory in September, I think it was £4 or something.

I'd not even opened it and kept thinking that I'd save it....finally went to read it the other day, opened it up.......written in German.

Gutted.

Parisien

Ich bin conned......a well known German phrase...........the U boat captains used it all the time......;)

P

Andyk

Its a very noce brochure......Dicky, would be nice touch to give away with the GS sales........

Parisien

Hes come back with this......

Hi,

Many thanks for query. Happy to do 4 at £14 each, and postage at cost (will refund any difference)
Just buy as normal, but await invoice.
Graham

Ask him for £12 including postage......?

P

Parisien

4 of us on list, mind you...he can mail all to me I can forward on to each of the 3 of you for free?

P

Parisien

Will see what he says Dave......:)......thanks for the postage...its more about writing out four address, sticking four envelopes and posting 4 items...is the hassle!!

P

Parisien

Ok guys, he will do all for £12 each, post to me.....can cover postage to you no probs......but as per Dave fine if you want to stick £2.50 onto price

Please get back to me asap so I can conclude tonight if possible

P

Parisien

Plus as hes selling others let me know if anyone else might want to buy them and try at same price!!!

P