Alternative parts, what everyone needs to know...

rs48635

My TPMS sensors were all removed during wheel Refurb. One valve snapped fir certain so needs a new unit. New tyre time soon so keen to refit sensors.
Will get one of these and report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CatmanV2

My TPMS sensors were all removed during wheel Refurb. One valve snapped fir certain so needs a new unit. New tyre time soon so keen to refit sensors.
Will get one of these and report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhh

C

Leachy

Hi

I have a 2011 GT S.
Think I will be needing front pads soon?
Can you get me a price please?

phills1

If you want FD ones, I just recently found out Larni here are the UK distributor for them they emailed me the prices

jemgee

Thanks for the links for the bonnet struts and BMC air filter. Now have a bonnet that lifts up and stays up!

stef4u

for those in need of an a/c pump
this firm has reasonable prices for delphi (very commonly used in lots of car brands and similar in maserati/ferrari cars)

nov 2016 airco pomp-page-001.jpg

martininkent

Wiper blade set 2007 qp

WIPER BLADE SET

282337198210 ebay,
fitted PERFECTLY no messing about straight on the arms, maybe of use to someone,
rds

Devonboy

Wiper blade set 2007 qp

WIPER BLADE SET

282337198210 ebay,
fitted PERFECTLY no messing about straight on the arms, maybe of use to someone,
rds

I agree - ordered these for my 2010 QP V - slide out the blades and the fitted them into the OEM arms and they fit perfectly with retaining rubber tabs etc - for £10 you get perfectly trimmed and shaped rubbers for the OEM arms. Better than paying the main dealer £182.50 to sort!

2b1ask1

Special case
Hi Ross and welcome; sounds like a good call there, if it is the case you have many friends here for finding that nugget!

conaero

Forum Owner
Apparently the PCD is different, Alfa 5x110 Maserati 5x114.2, what a shame!

You just know they are made by the same manufacture and they are applying the saving due to the badge...******

rossm

**** that's a shame... As you say, I bet they are produced by the same manufacturer and just drilled differently.