Alternative parts, what everyone needs to know...

conaero

Forum Owner
Following on from the Coupe thread this is dedicated to alternative and OEM discounted parts for the GranTurismo and GranCab and QP:

GTS Front pads 4.7 - Main Dealer £700 plus VAT
Same as Mercedes CLK 6.3 AMG, SLK 5.5 AMG 6 pot callipers

GT & S Rear pads 4.7 and 4.2 - Main Dealer £400 plus VAT
Same as Ferrari 612 (rears) and 430 (fronts).

Gary at Belfast Brakes is doing us some prices.

Yeti

Or how about these:

EBC Redstuff Pad (DP31591C) - £100.60
EBC Yellowstuff Pad (DP41591R) - £104.52

conaero

Forum Owner
Discs, no, but I do know that the new GT Sport has different discs so they should come down in price, well, that the way it should do.

I can OEM pads for just under £200 and discs for about £500 each. PM me if anyone needs them and Ill point you in the right direction.

bigbob

That's good news.

I picked up the discs point as well for the new GTS so fingers crossed.

jason23tong

QPV - Front Bonnet Gas Spring - £75.37 Each

Price from SGS Engineering UK - £17.01

It is not listed but I have given Andy (contact details below) the OEM specifications

Andy Wyatt | Gas Strut Sales
Tel: 01332 226 290 | Fax: 01332 290 514
Email: andy@sgs-engineering.com

I have pictures of the gas springs fitted. They are thiner than the originals. Works well.

Bonnet Gas Spring 2.jpgBonnet Gas Spring 1.jpg

Last edited:

TridentTested

I've searched for "wiper blades" and "bosch" but keep finding posts in the 4200 lounge.

Does anyone know what the QP V wiper blade codes are? None of the lists in Halfords, nor the French supermarkets, list Maserati. I presume they are a standard Bosch component.

Parisien

I am sure if you just measure up and check mountings you will be fine Micheal.....

P

MF2015

Wiper blades: Bosh part number is 3397004362-4ZA for near side.

Superplus 18 is what I put on the near side as the original is 17" and they come in 16 or 18".

Got mine from Eurocarparts along with an aluminium tax disk holder, came to £11.

Paid over £30 for a Seat one from Halfrauds the week before.

TridentTested

Excellent. Thanks guys.

Yes, I had thought about either simply measuring them up, or taking them off and carrying them into a Hypermarché but never seem to have a tape with me. Call me lazy :) but I knew you guys would have the answer. Ta.

Dhanj

Michael, let us know how you got on. If you do find some Bosch wipers that worked well on the QP, can you post the part numbers please?

Thanks, Dhanj

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
They may have been manufactured 18 months ago! OEM is the way to go on these.

safrane

Gixer,

Maind dealers were selling these at very low cost last year [compared to normal Maser' parts] try Dick Lovett [Paul in parts]