Irish Joke

ENZ525

Sorry, can't seem to get the joke on here...will keep trying.

Last edited:

Parisien

..........maybe its a good thing...........................................................;)

P

Parisien

Do...primarily cos you're not Scottish and there isn't a spider making a web to hand and failing miserably.....;)

P

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
While we wait here's one to keep you going:

Three Irishmen are sitting in the pub window seat, watching the front door of the brothel over the road.
The local Methodist pastor appears, and quickly goes inside.
"Would you look at that!" says the first Irishman. "Didn't I always say what a bunch of hypocrites they are?"

No sooner are the words out of his mouth than a Rabbi appears at the door, knocks, and goes inside.
"Another one trying to fool everyone with pious preaching and stupid hats!"

They continue drinking their beer roundly condemning the vicar and the rabbi when they see their own Catholic priest knock on the door.
"Ah, now dat's sad." says the third Irishman. "One of the girls must have died.

My father-in-law's a Monaghan man and he laughed a lot so I post it with some confidence that it might not be too offensive.

Parisien

Adam......that one just scraped under the bar....;)....................actually very funny...........................and more than likely very true....;)

P

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I dry-run these things on the father-in-law first. I'd post some of his but frankly they're far too close to the bone!

Parisien

Enz.................that didn't scrape under the bar.................................am looking for the funny aspect to it........................................

P

ENZ525

At last...:D
Hope this does not offend, if so, do not hesitate to send me a PM and I will delete.
An oldie, but made me giggle again today...
An Irish daughter had not been home for over 5 years.
Upon her return, her father cussed her. "Where have ye been all this time?
Why did ye not write to us, not even a line? Why didn't ye call?
Can ye not understand what ye put yer old mum thru?
The girl, crying, replied, "Sniff, sniff....dad....I became a prostitute...."
"Ye what!!? Out of here, ye shameless harlot! Sinner! You're a disgrace to this family."
OK dad, as ye wish. I just came back to give mum this luxurious fur coat,
The title deed to a nine bedroom mansion plus a 5 million savings certificate.
For me little sister these gold earrings, and for ye daddy…
the sparkling new flagship Maserati, the Quattroporte that's parked outside,
plus membership to the country club....(takes a breath)....
and an invitation for ye all to spend New Years Eve on board me new yacht in the Riviera and...."
"Now what was it ye said ye had become?" says dad.
Girl, still crying, "Sniff, sniff....a prostitute dad! Sniff, sniff."
"Oh! Be Jesus! Ye scared me half to death, girl! I thought ye said a Protestant'.
Come here and give yer old man a hug..!"

Last edited:

Parisien

......slightly older than Methuselah...aaahheeemmm........and not the best variation on it.......

P

2b1ask1

Special case
Some of us appreciate your efforts Enzo....

I wouldn't say things are getting tight round here but:

I've been getting sex again lately from the wife.... She can't afford batteries!!!!

2b1ask1

Special case
Not Irish but...

I've heard that Apple has scrapped their plans for the new children's oriented iPod after realizing that "iTouch Kids" is not a good product name.

dem maser

Thats funny newton....

I on sat am embarassed to say i took my camera out while at a swimming pool to tape Thalia and a guard came over to tell me i must put ot away....felt so embarassed

2b1ask1

Special case
Hope this doesn't earn me a strike... & happy to remove it if anyone is offended also;

There's a new Muslim clothing shop that opened in our shopping center, but they threw me out after I asked if I could look at some of the bomber jackets.