WOOOOOW 125K Miles 4200

reservoirfrog

there you go, lets see how long that hangs around for.
personly, I'd need to be on drugs , acid, to get over the colour.

lozcb

there you go, lets see how long that hangs around for.
personly, I'd need to be on drugs , acid, to get over the colour.

Superb colour Rob , only bits that are wrong are trhe callipers , should be in giallo , other than that for £9500 readies thats a very cool car

regards loz

Parisien

Looks the biz.....at that price and it all stacks up inspection wise....a no brainer

P

Andyk

Do you think....Looking at other for sale with lower miles I thing 8500......They are dealer so if they bought it or px it bet they paid loads less for her................Maybe 9k at a push......All depends if its a ******* then there are lower miles cars out there that are probably dogs.

lozcb

Do you think....Looking at other for sale with lower miles I thing 8500......They are dealer so if they bought it or px it bet they paid loads less for her................Maybe 9k at a push......All depends if its a ******* then there are lower miles cars out there that are probably dogs.

But not in Giallo Andy ......................................its worth the money believe me if its a keeper, if you could get it for less then i consider thats a bonus

For sure a statement car Andy says you ve arrived without doubt

regards loz

Andyk

Its not far from me and I sure I've seen it about........Over the last few years I've seen a yellow one heading over the severn bridge..Coule never make out if it was a 3200 or 4200......Wonder if its had 4 clutches.....

conaero

Forum Owner
I hated Giallo on these cars right up until I saw David H's car at Bristol this year, looks amazing in the flesh.

dem maser

shame its yellow, by that i mean to see how quickly it sells as now its high mileage and marmite colour..........

philw696

I met the owner of this car in Weston super Mare a couple of months ago said to me he had 1 clutch in his time he was from Bath and was only going to replace it with another Maserati. When I saw it it did need discs front and rear they were shot.

Parisien

I think if you offered the dealer that price Dem , he'd be chasing you out the showroom with a big stick

regards loz

....do ....do Dem....offer 8K........................................................the video of you being chased with a big stick will go viral in hours...........

;)

P

dem maser

I think if you offered the dealer that price Dem , he'd be chasing you out the showroom with a big stick

regards loz

if you dont ask you dont get......

i have people offering 350k on a house thats 400k and 1 in 5 prob get it!!

2b1ask1

Special case
I'd have that if I needed another motor; easily my next favorite colour had a Hyundai coupe in that yellow, agree it is marmite but it gets you noticed!

Andyk

But not in Giallo Andy ......................................its worth the money believe me if its a keeper, if you could get it for less then i consider thats a bonus

For sure a statement car Andy says you ve arrived without doubt

regards loz

I love it Loz and I know its rare but I don't think its worth more than a 'normal' colour in the car market as not many are brave enough to take the plunge and as such most yellow cars sit around for an age before selling......Remember the yellow GS at DL.....Sat there for months and months and months.....Started at 38k and went down to 34k. I offered 30k and we were pretty close to a deal...