what a conversion!!

Andyk

Looks great but nor sure what it will do for resale as thats a pretty rare GS....Just love those seats in the MC Victory..

dem maser

the car is lovely id buy it saves me time, i know theres a market for the modded gs out there not for the real maser nut maybe but it just make it look better

dem maser

how hard is it, a good gs is what about 33k what do you need to convert it would 3k be enough i want to do this early next year

dem maser

listen work aside, does it not look good? how much do you think would cost to convert it? that for me is the best car on the road and all for under £38k really is what they should have made in the 1st place

conaero

Forum Owner
For £3k its worth every penny and if I was in the market for a GS, I would pay a couple of grand premium to own it.

dem maser

For £3k its worth every penny and if I was in the market for a GS, I would pay a couple of grand premium to own it.

thats what im saying we would be able to resell it because like me and matt and chris people do want it

conaero

Forum Owner
Dem, I think if I were going to do it, I would have done it right at the beginning of ownership...like what you want to do.

I am mid term with my GS, so looking for the next step really....god knows what that will be though. I know what I want, just cant spend that much on a car.

urbanmaser

I am not sure if to untrained eye it would not look like a 3200 made to look like a Gransport rather than the other way around. Either way it does look very nice

dem maser

it doesnt matter how you look at it peter it just looks fab, what with your engine, your gerabox, your suspension, your reliability but with the best looking rear out there

conaero

Forum Owner
it doesnt matter how you look at it peter it just looks fab, what with your engine, your gerabox, your suspension, your reliability but with the best looking rear out there

This is the best looking rear I have seen on a GS:

attachment.php

Andyk

thats what im saying we would be able to resell it because like me and matt and chris people do want it

Yep agree that there will be people who want it but you wouldn't get your 3k back as surely it wouldn't be worth more than a standard car.

dem maser

well you do it at the beginning then drive it for 2 years so it wont matter, depreciation is a gamble as you could have the only car in uk with the conversion you put it up for what you want see how people react