Get your bids in..

hodroyd

Nice choice of cars this guy had, I bet he is as sick as a parrot??
I noticed on the press release, that Maserati could be planning to reveal it's new mid-engined Gransport, that's interesting, I thought it was on hold???

Andyk

Sick as a parrot must be an understatement..............Bet he wished he had moved them somewhere else now...

conaero

Forum Owner
Daytona for me out of that lot, mind you, credit to the TBird, it looks great for a Yank barge.

lozcb

Nice choice of cars this guy had, I bet he is as sick as a parrot??
I noticed on the press release, that Maserati could be planning to reveal it's new mid-engined Gransport, that's interesting, I thought it was on hold???

Where Rob ,at the Paris Motorshow , if gthats correct i'll definatrely go over

regards loz

lozcb

...very titilating......but too much into Ferrari territory guys

P

Replacing the boorer/merak days Frank , nowt wrong with a decent 2 seater , to be honest rarely take a passenger in the rear seats , dont think i ever have in the gransport in the 3 and half years ive owned it

Mind you it would be a few years before i could get into one of those price wise

regards loz

Parisien

...bit of a gap Loz........mid 1980s - mid 2000 teenies.......plus right in the middle of Ferraris domain.......we can but dream

P

Parisien

Are you defo coming Dem......this mid engined car has not been spoken about much....a bit of a surrpise!!!

P

Dhanj

Dont quote me Dem , but a figure of £70K was banded about as the ball park initial price

regards loz

I understand Frank's point of view as regards Ferrari territory but you know what, would it be that much of a surprise? i.e. if they did release a car in that price bracket?

The Fiat bosses have brought Ferrari & Maserati closer together, which in my view has rejuvenated the Maserati marque into highly respected territory once again. Look where Ferrari and Lamborghini are heading. Both have gone sky high with the pricing of their newer 2 seater rear engine models (458/Aventador). Surely this leaves a gap in the market in the 70-120k range. Perfect opportunity for Maserati to get in there before someone else does!

Last edited:

dem maser

I do see it dhanj....a masersti will get away with 100k max is what i feel as if you go over that it is ferrari territory even if you buy used....