Contactless throttle pedal sensor - Maserati 3200GT...1 left

LeeH

Thats what I have fitted to mine.

A worthwhile investment and along with my Contacless TB makes for a much more stable idle and improved drive and throttle response.

Oh and no CEL's

:)

LeeH

Not sure if thats a good price or who makes it

P

Hi Parisien

I would say that is made by Davy83 off this forum judging by the sellers location.

I got mine direct from him and he is based near Aberdeen.

Price is about right.

Lee

LeeH

Have you had any trouble since yours wet on lee??

I have the TB....

Hi Dem

Had no trouble since fitting no.

The spring rate is slightly lighter in the new one, so makes the throttle a little more sensitive, but the car drives briliantly now.

I was not really having any issues with the Pedal, but with having had a few CEL's the previous year, the fitting of the TB sorted that,
but I thought lets get evrything chnaged and upto date and as Davy83 had 6 I think made I thought grab, fit and forget.

All I can say is so far the car has now not missed a beat and I am hoping CEL's are a thing of the past, you can live in hope hey! ;-)

Mine being a manuel the addition of TB and Pedal Pot makes it drive and idle like a different car.

A great addition

Lee

dem maser

Good to hear Lee....

I put the TB on and now might grab that aswel....must admit since i out mine on ive had no issues.....i say quietly

PeteNZ

Hi Lee
I'm interested in who supplied or changed your pedal sensor to a contactless type? I think this would be a good mod to do on mine as a couple of times the pedal has decided to run itself without any help from me! You end up with a CEL and I think it's the only way to make sure you don't have this problem. Thanks.

Regards
Peter

LeeH

Hi Peter

Davy83 off the forum here makes the contactless TP. Drop him a PM

Cheers

Lee