Blaupunkt NAV56E single DIN sat nav plus Bluetooth & ext display

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
I have for sale a Blaupunkt NAV56E, which is a single DIN with no pop out folded screen. It runs off a CD behind the drop down/removable fascia. The colour graphics are very good for the size of screen, showing a proper map, roundabouts ETA etc and full spoken directions. Just google NAV56E for images.
I added to the system, two additional Blaupunkt modules. The first being a USB/Bluetooth module, so I can play music through a USB stick or via Bluetooth audio on my mobile phone, plus full hands free mobile phone calls. The second is an OLED display that you can mount remotely. This allows you to scroll through your MP3 folders and tracks on the USB drive, and scroll through your phone contacts for phone calls, with an answer and reject button.
I actually have two complete identical systems, the pictures are with the system fitted to my Triumph Stag. It worked so well in my Stag, I bought the whole lot again, identical with the two additional modules, and fitted it in my daily runner a BMW E46....however I changed my daily runner to a newer E91 which had it all as standard and therefore the complete second kit is all packed away, which I now wish to sell.
I have the original box, security code, Navigation discs 10-off for the whole of Europe (08). GPS aerial and the two additional modules. The modules have been updated to the latest firmware.
This could be a nice addition to the 3200 or the GranSport.
I know the GS head unit has sat nav, but this is full colour TFT with actual maps shown on the display, plus the advantage of Bluetooth audio/mobile phone calls and USB. The OLED display is very nice, but you don't have to use it, if you don't, you just have a blue illuminated answer button instead (included).
Blaupunkt state that the system does not support the iPhone, however it works perfectly with my iPhone 3G, both making calls and also streaming audio via Bluetooth. I don't know if it works with the later OiS on the iPhone 4 or 5 though.
The complete kit new when available, with the modules, was around £800.
I'm asking for £200.
PM or email me michael.heathcote AT me.com if interested.
Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 4