Anniversary trip 2014

2b1ask1

Special case
Thanks Miles, anyone fancy stepping up to take on sponsorship and we will have a committee to get the ball rolling...

conaero

Forum Owner
No decision yet Nikos, I must get my skates on and organise this, give me Xmas and I'll see what i come up with.

Dan!

What's the role of the sponsorship rep? Does it mean that I can slap Dave and Barney stickers on everyone's cars?

2b1ask1

Special case
I'd see it as primarily negotiating discounts for the events, entrance fees, Euro-tunnel for an exclusive train and ultimately morphing into the PR spokesperson for the event, after all 100 Maserati making a factory pilgrimage will be one heck of a good news story; who wouldn't want to sponsor it!

Yep; I'd have a Dave & Barney bumper sticker saying'It's the dogs boll.....!!! No that wouldn't work :)

fcz360

Sparky
Is the 2013 factory tour cancelled? Or will you be going to Italy in 13 and 14?

I will still be doing a trip down to Modena taking in Switzerland (to get banned again) and do as many passes as possible next year. I have different routes planned depending on how much time I will have. I think it was discussed going in May / April time, but it may have to be June depending on what passes are open.

As Matt said, we can get the idea started again after xmas to see how many others are up for the trip.

Dan!

I'd see it as primarily negotiating discounts for the events, entrance fees, Euro-tunnel for an exclusive train and ultimately morphing into the PR spokesperson for the event, after all 100 Maserati making a factory pilgrimage will be one heck of a good news story; who wouldn't want to sponsor it!

Yep; I'd have a Dave & Barney bumper sticker saying'It's the dogs boll.....!!! No that wouldn't work :)

We'll talk more about this, very interested.
Obviously primary focus would be on the event and helping make it as awesome as it certainly should be, but if I can sponsor the event somehow too and make it seriously high profile then as you say, who wouldn't want to sponsor it.

Mr.Cambio

I will still be doing a trip down to Modena taking in Switzerland (to get banned again) and do as many passes as possible next year. I have different routes planned depending on how much time I will have. I think it was discussed going in May / April time, but it may have to be June depending on what passes are open.

As Matt said, we can get the idea started again after xmas to see how many others are up for the trip.

would love to do some passes, so let Christmas spirit fill your heads with...petrolhead ideas :)

deano

Just to pop this back to the top,is there any update on this yet,regarding an actual date?and if the factory are putting on an event similar to what moto guzzi did on there 90th anniversary?

cobratwin

Hi guys im defo up for this and will make sure my calender is clear, if push comes to shove ill bring the wifes C3 lol.
if u want to forward plans onto me i can make sure fiat are well aware of all of this. and see if they can sort out some sort of treat for us?>

ajb101

Although its a long way off, I will register a sliver of interest. I don't know what I'm doing next week never mind two years off!

I concur, I am interested, provided;

a) I have time
b) I've finally got my passport renewed
c) I've not swapped the Trident for a Prancing Horse :D

hodroyd

AJB,
Even if you get a prancing horse, definitely keep the trident, just so that you can drive on a regular basis...!!!:boss:

Cheers
R