Forum wives

lozcb

Just had an ironic thought , anyones wife or wiflet as enthusiastic as them and hits their forum at every oppurtunity , mine is on her lappy soon as she gets up and again as soon as she gets back from work , but its work orientated rather than passion orientated , oh and the odd bit of bingo, makes for an easy life for me thank god

regards loz

Dan!

Disappointed by this thread, thought it was going to be like "readers wives"

2b1ask1

Special case
The 'flesh filter' wouldn't allow it I'm sure.... Nice idea though!

It's a standing joke though in out house when the shout goes out "Where's dad?" they know I'll be in the study on the forum if I'm home....!

2b1ask1

Special case
Oh back on topic... No Jeanette is not likely to visit here; too busy going to bed at 19:30!

G

Guest 1678

Mine is a work and Facebook addict!

No hobbies - just catching up with everybody else's business.

She doesn't get the car thing. Suits me fine. One more space for Le Mans 2013!

Damon

Woody

Nah, mines got no interest in cars really....pretty shocking considering they're pretty key to me! She's dead-set against Facebook etc (as am I), and just doesnt get the lure of the internet.

She's a cracking wife though, and generally just lets me get on with it! I insist that I'd run away with my Maserati before I ran away with another woman! LOL!

conaero

Forum Owner
My wife, hates cars and this forum as I give them more time and buffing than her, shes just jealous!

lozcb

What i meant was do they have there own interest forum/facebook whatever based , not intergrated with here , kaz spends more time than me on her lappy either on her work citrix , bingo or facebook etc , completely removes any guilt about me spending too much time on here , she says its better than being a golf or fishing widow ........what a lass eh

regards loz

Andyk

Well mine dabbles a bit ion Facebook and sh!tter...........Sorry Twitter.....She also loves cars as well.....

MAF260

Mine's not bothered about the internet when she has all of those Sky channels to watch. She likes cars though - bought herself a brand new Impreza wagon when 7 months pregnant a few years ago and has just told me to buy myself a new car because I work very hard and don't reward myself enough. She clearly hasn't noticed my new watch purchase yet then!

Gixerboy

Well, Lydia likes the car thing a little, more the arriving in style than the oily bits!
She did a lap of the Nurburgring in my old Alfa 3.2GT & sat alongside me the QP the following year.
Oh & bought me an Auto Itslia Sunscription, so all in all a Game Bird :)
Cheers

dem maser

Christina loves cars....i mentioned getting a Kia sportage or nissan qashqai to her and she said "no, i want a rnge or a cayenne!"

Told me to sell the maser and buy a spyder so she can drive it also...loves cars

Facebook, x factor and ipad addict also

alfatan

Well we both like italian cars, I am always flicking between alfaowner, alfa156 and here. I live n breath cars, I work in the car industry and love driving nice cars. My other half Mike, loves his cars, he does look on here and alfaowner as well. :) My dad is a real car enthusiast, guess this is where my addiction started, being taken on rallys, watching top gear, and polishing his cars lol.

Andyk

Perfect women then Tania......Forums, fast cars, top gear and polishing cars........