4200 parts......looks like its been under water or somesuch!!!!

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Just bought the dashboard Maserati clock for £55 buy it now. Cheers for posting (works both ways!)
Too good not to miss, being looking out for one for the last year, all selling at silly money.
Not that mine is broken, but to mount the clock in a nice piece of polished wood with a scale model of my 4200 on top, which I have.
Run the clock off a suitable 12v power supply (ex laptop) and then have it on the bed side table (lovely green glow at night) or my desk at work.
What do you think?!

adam01

Just bought the dashboard Maserati clock for £55 buy it now. Cheers for posting (works both ways!)
Too good not to miss, being looking out for one for the last year, all selling at silly money.
Not that mine is broken, but to mount the clock in a nice piece of polished wood with a scale model of my 4200 on top, which I have.
Run the clock off a suitable 12v power supply (ex laptop) and then have it on the bed side table (lovely green glow at night) or my desk at work.
What do you think?!

did u check to see if the clock was waterproof? :rofl5:

hodroyd

Looking at the state of the donor car, I would be careful what I bought from it..??

rossyl

What do you think?!

We WILL require a picture!

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Yah I like little projects.
He's cutting out the wiring loom to go with the clock to make it a little easier.

LORENZ-GS

What do you think?!
Where did u get the scale model of ur coupe. I been looking for one for awhile, perferable of an 05,06,4200

hodroyd

Mike,
That seems quite nice and not over expensive, I wonder if someone does a facelift version? Be nice to see your finished clock, novel idea..!!
Cheers
R

keme

I need huge plastic cover which goes under front bumper, but I cant conact with them, does anyone can ask them?