Cruising the wineries of Western Australia

RossWA

The southwest of WA at it's best, no traffic and cruising with my two favourite girls.
DSCN0071.jpgDSCN0077.jpgDSCN0087.jpg

Geofflyn

Life is tough...two beauties fine wine , good food and great weather....
Nice pics Ross, love that colour combo

Andyk

Looking good.........Got to say my fav wine Marlborough...specifically Villa Maria (ok thats New Zealand)...Yummy......Marlborough seems to have really taken off over here over the last few years...

RossWA

Hi Andy,
Good choice, Western Australia is famous for it's reds, but the folks from NZ do great cool climate whites. In case you haven't been there, Villa Maria is on this road. Ah!, if only I had the 3200 and not a rental Mondeo....
RossIMG_2488.jpg

Andyk

Never been but would love to......Wouldn't be able to drive though as would just end up tasting and tasting some more....It's about £9/£10 a bottle over here and just cannot get enough of it....Thanks for sharing...

Parisien

Brilliant huh........lucky guys in Oz......shame your traffic police make the UK police look like benevolent uncles.....;)

P

VEDE

Ross, I was just down that way for the weekend as well... there are some fun roads amongst the vines!

Attachments

• Maserati .jpg
    Maserati .jpg
    87 KB · Views: 2

OzzieAl

Yep, I just got back from WA Margret river and it is fabulous... but did not have my masser with me..... :-( will be back in the new year hopefully...