Gransport wanted

MAF260

The first wanted ad for this forum!

I'm looking for a GS in Nero Carbonio with full Nero leather. My full wish list is:
xenon headlights
heated, memory seats
rear park sensors
red calipers
bright silver or ball-polished alloys

fsh is a must, the car will also need to be made available for a full inspection

please let me know what you have....cash waiting

urbanmaser

Hey Maf and welcome to the forum. I was speaking to Narman of Nuvola this morning and he has been offered a 2009 Maserati Gransport........yes not a misprint 2009 Gransport That has to be the last one ever registered but they want serious money for it.

WGG

I'm looking for a GS in Nero Carbonio with full Nero leather. My full wish list is:
xenon headlights
heated, memory seats
rear park sensors
red calipers

fsh is a must, the car will also need to be made available for a full inspection

I keep telling you that it is red that you want:D

conaero

Forum Owner
Red, lovely, the first one I saw was red with creme, it was the best combination by miles, well, closely followed by black with tan.

Unfortunately, the condition was very poor so it was not a goer.

Woody

MAF, that shouldnt be too difficult to find. Most that I've seen for sale in that combo tend to be later models though, so tend to be towards the high end of the current price range.

jpmondalek

xenon headlights
heated, memory seats
rear park sensors
red calipers

There is a black GS MC Victory in South Kensington that parks by the French consulate...she looks sweeet! I would drop a friendly note and ask the owner if he'd be interested in selling.

Last edited: