Dick Lovett Maserati Swindon - Event day Invite

conaero

Forum Owner
Well done Bloxy, a free service for you fella...and a free MOT for all who attended too!

winner.jpg

Andyk

Any idea if we will be able to see the other pictures that DL took as some chap was snapping all the time we were there....

Almichie

Maybe you could get a better deal trading in the value of the service?!

It was very pretty.... Maybe take it for a spin and let us all know how it went...

Blu Elettrico

Sorry a little late but wanted to thank Paul for the hospitality and showing us round the great facilities.
Good to meet many of you and put names to faces.
Thanks to AndyP for the offer of a go in his 250, clearly far too daunting for all of us!
Look forward to the next meet up.
Cheers Blu

paulio1978

Yep, I emailed Paul about it a week or so ago. Great timing. Just have to stay away from that blue GranCabrio.....!

Hi Ian, congratulations! Sorry I must have missed that email from you, silly IT systems have been blocking everything that is coming in recently, so probably in the `ether` somewhere! But good news that you'll be getting an F.O.C Service now.

Paul

thelovecrumb

Sorry a little late but wanted to thank Paul for the hospitality and showing us round the great facilities

I would also like to echo my thanks to the team - Although I was kept busy for most of the day running around taking pictures for my little boy!!! He is seen in the blue coat above by the Z1....Didn't leave very much time to speak to many of you, although the lovely young girl from marketing looked after us both - Thanks again DL team.

Andyk

I always say that Ian......Not you me........I have lost a stone and still think that in the pictures of me.....

midlifecrisis

Both Irasema and I had a great day, thanks to all at Dick Lovett's, especially now that we have the free MOT! And congrats to Blox for winning the free service, couldn't have gone to a nicer person...

IMAG2722.jpg