SM Brake discs group buy - it's on!

safrane

Sets bound for Italy now here in Bristol for onward transport...like taking ice to the Eskimos.

Danny

Thanks Mark, the discs look gorgeous!
211EC6B9-2974-4FB5-AE46-A55CCE632FC3_zpsu6bnnp9n.jpg

Petbri

Mine arrived yesterday Mark. Thanks so much for all your efforts in pulling all this together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
They've been delivered further north than you today, Mike. Check they haven't been left with a neighbour if you've been out today. All packages were scheduled for next day delivery.

I'll see if they turn up on Monday.
Kids half term and the Mrs was in all day.
Its not the first time couriers have failed to deliver, especially on a Friday. We use couriers a lot for business and find it very frustrating. It gets late on the day and they still have a few drops and just return to the depot. The excuses why they couldn't deliver.....we've heard them all! We once were excepting a critical delivery on a pre-10am, come 12 we enquired and according to their system it had been delivered at 9:50. Then at 2 it turned up. We made a right fuss and in the end the driver admitted he signed for it himself, and just dropped it off not asking for a signature at 2.... the truth was that he had too many drops and the route he was given made it impossible for him to deliver before 10.
Only last week a delivery did not turn up on site, but according to the courier it had been delivered. In that case the courier when they printed the label used the top first address allocated to the postcode, so it went to another company on the same trading estate with the same post code. Fortunately they brought it around later in the afternoon realising it wasn't for them. Then the amount of deliveries that they loose altogether. I could go on!

MAF260

Mine arrived yesterday Mark. Thanks so much for all your efforts in pulling all this together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Petbri - it would be great if you made payment for the courier please!! Please read your PMs!!

mchristyuk

Just picked my discs up from work.

Thank you to Mark and those behind the scenes for making this happen.

Mark