High Mileage Champion?

BL330

Loved this quote recently posted by Damon - As one of the Le Bois Boys said: "Owning a supercar and not driving it is like having a supermodel girlfriend and not sleeping with her. The bloke after you gets all the benefit"

Got me thinking we focus so much on buying with low numbers but who is out there enjoying the supermodel the most?
Who has the highest mileage Maserati here and / or the most annual mileage?

Here's my entry to start the discussion -

BL330 - 121,000 kms with 30,000 kms in 18 months = 70,000 miles and 12,000 miles per annum

CatmanV2

Loved this quote recently posted by Damon - As one of the Le Bois Boys said: "Owning a supercar and not driving it is like having a supermodel girlfriend and not sleeping with her. The bloke after you gets all the benefit"

Got me thinking we focus so much on buying with low numbers but who is out there enjoying the supermodel the most?
Who has the highest mileage Maserati here and / or the most annual mileage?

Here's my entry to start the discussion -

BL330 - 121,000 kms with 30,000 kms in 18 months = 70,000 miles and 12,000 miles per annum

23k in 27 months. = 10k miles pa

C

whereskeith

so far I have covered 3k kms in 3 months of ownership.
as this is my only car it gets used for everything.. even supermarket runs !!..
Most of my journeys here are of longer distance at weekends, so it spends most of its time during the week covered and parked. I don't need a car most of the time and walk everywhere as Gib is quite small.
I expect to do around 10-12k kms this year alone which will nearly double what I was when I purchased it.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I've done 40k miles in 4.5 years but it wasn't used for over a year of that. I don't use it as much as I once did but the miles are still ticking over quite well!

BigR

Shamefully about 1500 in the last 10 mths. I can therefore relate to the sentiments (alas not having a supermodel girlfriend doesn't quite allow me the full comparison). I have a decent trip to Spa coming up though...not with a supermodel girlfriend I hasten to add!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Shamefully about 1500 in the last 10 mths. I can therefore relate to the sentiments (alas not having a supermodel girlfriend doesn't quite allow me the full comparison). I have a decent trip to Spa coming up though...not with a supermodel girlfriend I hasten to add!

You want to try getting out in that car a bit more and seeing if you can get yourself a supermodel girlfriend. The only excuse for that mileage is that you have been enjoying said super girlfriend so much that you have neither time nor energy for super car

Nemcova

Mine will have 80k miles this month. It had 59k in March last year.

Brilliant, as it should be.

Managed to get 12,700 on my 2007 QP in the last 12 months, now on 80K, hoping to do more this year if I can get away from the office and across the channel down to Nice for a couple of weeks.

I would never save a car up for the next owner. I just look after her properly, everything replaced when it's needed, good servicing and I've no doubt it'll give the next owner great pleasure regardless of the miles when I swap for another Mas model. I'll be selling a well sorted, much loved, regularly used genuine car. Who cares what the miles are? - I've had a couple of rubbish low miles top end motors over the years, the high miles Mas is still my favourite ever !

BigR

You want to try getting out in that car a bit more and seeing if you can get yourself a supermodel girlfriend. The only excuse for that mileage is that you have been enjoying said super girlfriend so much that you have neither time nor energy for super car

If only, if onnnnnlllllyyyyy! lol!

FelixV

I have done a whopping 3K Km/1.8K miles in the past 21 months. She is sitting on a tad over 31K km.

Last edited:

Classico

Added 2200kms since buying her in January. Tracking at 4000 km annually.

Currently driving her on a country trip up north of Sydney.

Mine is a weekend ride but have no hesitation using it on holidays. Brings such enjoyment. That for me was the whole reason for buying it.

EnzoMC

I've done 40k miles in 4.5 years but it wasn't used for over a year of that. I don't use it as much as I once did but the miles are still ticking over quite well!

so since turning her into a 3200 your not driving her as much ;)

EnzoMC

did about 6k miles last year of which 2k miles was just fantastic on the trip to italty with SM group.

however this year so far topped out at 100miles :( engine covers are off waiting for parts

6500 miles in the 2 years iv owned her, daily driver when im bk but as im offshore 6 months of the year it keeps the miles down

P R

I have done 10k miles in mine since February so will be quite a high miler... Though most on here don't see it as a supercar anyway ;):battered:

Classico

I have done 10k miles in mine since February so will be quite a high miler... Though most on here don't see it as a supercar anyway ;):battered:

That's not the perception here in Australia where all tridents are extremely rare. Our insurance companies classify them as "exotic". Enough said.

Saw one recently screaming through Sydney. Superb sound.

BL330

Results so far ( in miles ) -
Highest mileage reported -
1. Nemcova 80,000 & Gingeh721 80,000
3. Me ( BL330 ) 75,800
Surely there must be some higher examples out there, let us know.

Highest Usage -
1. PR 24,000 ( predicted on current rate of use ) That's " boldly going where no man has gone before "
2. Gingeh721 16,800
3. Nemcova 12,700
4. Whereskeith 12,000 ( on current use )
5. BennyD 11,428
6. Me ( BL-330 ) 11,184
7. Catman V2 10,222

So everybody have confidence you can do more and get out there to do your bit to wear out that supermodel, before someone else gets to it!
It's not too late to put your entry in.

CatmanV2

Results so far ( in miles ) -
Highest mileage reported -
1. Nemcova 80,000 & Gingeh721 80,000
3. Me ( BL330 ) 75,800
Surely there must be some higher examples out there, let us know.

Highest Usage -
1. PR 24,000 ( predicted on current rate of use ) That's " boldly going where no man has gone before "
2. Gingeh721 16,800
3. Nemcova 12,700
4. Whereskeith 12,000 ( on current use )
5. BennyD 11,428
6. Me ( BL-330 ) 11,184
7. Catman V2 10,222

So everybody have confidence you can do more and get out there to do your bit to wear out that supermodel, before someone else gets to it!
It's not too late to put your entry in.

Er, my mileage is in excess of 90k....

C