French gite for let with discount for members

dem maser

Cool, we are flying into Nice, three nights there, hiring car, driving to Monaco, Ventemiglia, Portofino and Cannes. Then heading to St Tropez for 7 night. This is our holiday after we had to cancel Lake Garda after little one broke her elbow. Cannot wait!

I did that 3 years ago.....
Ventimiglia is great on a Sunday, the market is lovely.....take a drive to St Tropez, beautiful beaches......

conaero

Forum Owner
Mav, is it ok to get the car doing donuts on your lawn?

I hear this behaviour is the norm when renting a gite in France???

Contigo

Sponsor
As said Matt we are staying in Nice for 3 nights then onto St Tropez area for a week or so. I think Poitiers will be a bit too far!

Andyk

A few days till the off! Ill try and hide you a present in the house Andy :)

I look forward to that Matt.......Have a great time.....The pool area is looking rather lovely from the last picture I saw.

Andyk

That's the picture...Looks lovely......Can see me sat there all week....wine in hand ...

maverick

I hope you guys have a great time and the weather holds out for you all.

If anyone else may be interested in renting it for next summer I still have quite a few weeks still available ,prices will remain the same as this year plus the discount for forum members to !!!

Here's our web site ,it needs updating a bit as with have replaced the sofas with leather ones and the pool area has been finished now !

walnuttreecottage.weebly.com

Cheers Mav

Andyk

Mav, we are really looking forward to it...The pool are looks brilliant....Thanks.

maverick

We have just started to advitise for this years season ,lots of dates available .

Hi guys and girls .

We have a 3 bedroom holiday home in the southwest of France which we let out ,if any of our forum members or there family's would like to rent it , I am offering a 15% discount on our 2016 prices to my forum friends .

Please take the time to have a look at our website it has all the information you may require ,if you need any more info contact me by PM on here ,or with the contact details on the website .

Cheers John

aka maverick

Last edited by a moderator: