Maseratis - Spotted

safrane

Black current shape Ghibli outside the hotel, Copthorn Tara, at the moment.

Oh and a white one outside the Kensington Close Hotel across the road.

P5Nij

This morning near J21 on the M1 blasting north at around 10 o'clock, a beautiful and very shiny black QPV slicing through the air like nobody's business... anyone on here...?

To say it stood out like the proverbial sore thumb amongst the usual porridge on four wheels would be an understatement!

spkennyuk

A yellow one, several blue ones, silver, red, black and white. 3200, 4200's GS's, GT's a QP, loud ones and quiet ones. all doing a steady 30mph along the A5 yesterday morning ;)

Trev Latter

A yellow one, several blue ones, silver, red, black and white. 3200, 4200's GS's, GT's a QP, loud ones and quiet ones. all doing a steady 30mph along the A5 yesterday morning ;)

It couldn't have been faster than as they were all overtaken by a Smart car!

markjc

Black or dark coloured GT heading north yesterday on the A1 stuck in slow moving traffic between Morpeth and Alnwick at about 4pm. I was heading south in the Range Rover and only just caught it of the corner of my eye (traffic moving a lot more freely on my side!)

P5Nij

White GT heading north on the A3400 between Dorridge and Stratford-on-Avon yesterday - very nice.

A19 into Stokesley 2pm
Lovely Champagne Ghibli with a dark red /plum interior
Pulled over and chatted to the owner who was from Newcastle. We talked about servicing and ownership in general and I told him of this forum. He is presently on holiday.
Must say the Ghibli looked fantastic in this colour combination. I think the model is just getting better and better

P5Nij

Yesterday morning, just outside Oxford on the Kidlington road, a nice blue Spyder reg'd AJ02 DOD, very nice.

Gooner

Hi P5Nij, that was me! Just heading off that way again now., but with thunderstorms and standing water forecast I think it will be the 4x4 today.

BigR

A black Ghibli in Manhattan - plus the dealership, as I inadvertently drove through the centre of New York yesterday...