Oulton Park - 31st August

spkennyuk

Suggest we just revert to the Monday morning meet and save a Northern pub meet for another time. Updated list below. If I have missed anyone please copy and paste the list and add your name to your post.

1) BennyD
2) Stewart Townsend
3) Spkenny
4) Jayblue
5) Arfa
6) Doohickey
7) MJ Heathcote
8) Klive
9) Emtee
10) Dickygrace
11) Rwc13
12) Marios
13) 1x Ferrari
14) FCZ360

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
We can always go for a communal beer after the event if people want to. There are a couple of pubs close by but we can decide on the day.

Klive

I'm a little lost and I'm not using the sat nav with an original 2005 disc!
Is there a Sunday and Monday morning meet at 10:30 at Lymm services?
We can only make the Sunday.

jayblue

Is there a Sunday and Monday morning meet at 10:30 at Lymm services?
We can only make the Sunday.

As far as i am aware there is only a meet on the Monday.

spkennyuk

The oulton meeting is on monday. The offer was there if there was enough interest to organise a stop over on the sunday night, meal and drinks and then convoy to oulton on the monday. As there were only two that wanted to meet up on the sunday prior to the event we have defaulted back to meeting on the monday at lymm services and then convoy to oulton.

Wack61

It's easy enough to find, plenty of signs off the A49

I've been authorised to spend up to 30k in February/March so I'm hoping there's a few granturismos in budget by then , I know I'd love a QP but my heart lies with a GT, but as they are rare on the road I've never actually seen one in the flesh so I'm hoping at least one of you will be driving one one Monday

Klive

Right, we've changed a few things and should now make it on Monday. See you at the service station.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
It's easy enough to find, plenty of signs off the A49

I've been authorised to spend up to 30k in February/March so I'm hoping there's a few granturismos in budget by then , I know I'd love a QP but my heart lies with a GT, but as they are rare on the road I've never actually seen one in the flesh so I'm hoping at least one of you will be driving one one Monday

I'll probably come in a GTS so you can have a look at it. I assume we will see everyone at 1030 at Lymm on Monday unless I hear different.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Just spoken to Dave again and we are going firm for a 10.30 meet on Monday at Lymm services. We'll be aiming to leave at just before 11 so there will be time to get a coffee before the 20-30 min drive in. If there are any changes, and I don't expect there to be, I'll let you all know. See you there!

Rwc13

Ben

Is there room for a few more? Marios and I will probably come in Masers and possibly one other in a Ferrari.

Robert

jayblue

Just wondering if you know if David is sending out the tickets via post or are we getting them off him on the day?

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I'm not even sure there will be tickets. As far as I am aware, they will let the convoy in en-masse and we then park in the paddock car park. However, I'll clarify that with Dave tomorrow.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Ok guys. I've just got an e-mail from David and he says he will dish out tickets at Lymm between 10.30 and 10.45am. Also, if you want to take part in the parade laps, BRING YOUR DRIVING LICENCE, you will need it when signing on. Please acknowledge that you have seen this by posting below. Thanks.

jayblue

Thanks for the info see you at Lymm. Hopefully the weather forecast is wrong as it looks like quite a bit of rain in the morning at the moment.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Ok guys. I've just got an e-mail from David and he says he will dish out tickets at Lymm between 10.30 and 10.45am. Also, if you want to take part in the parade laps, BRING YOUR DRIVING LICENCE, you will need it when signing on. Please acknowledge that you have seen this by posting below. Thanks.

Seen it!