Leatherman wave for sale

Wack61

I had an leatherman must have been over 20 years old but the blades went loose so it got left in the toolbox.

I recently found out they come with a 25 year guarantee so sent it off

To my surprise they just replaced it with a brand new wave

£50 delivered RRP is £80

It still has the guarantee , you don't need a receipt

Attachments

• 20150828_095224.jpg
    20150828_095224.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20150828_095325.jpg
    20150828_095325.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20150828_095459.jpg
    20150828_095459.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 7

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Pocket multi tool.
I've had a Leatherman Micra on my key ring forever (nearly 20 years).
Handy thing to have in the glovebox.

Wack61

Pictures added

I'll be at the gold cup on Monday so could bring it with me if anybody wants it

This one has
Pliers
Wire cutter
File
3 screwdrivers
Serated blade (wood)
Penknife blade
Wavy blade (very sharp)
Scissors

StuartW

Great bit of kit - I used to carry one on my key ring until I neglected to remove it one Saturday afternoon and it was procured by an over zealous Charlton Athletic security man during a routine 'pat down & empty your pockets' The joys of lower league football in London!

Wack61

I'll tell you how good they are, the one I sent back got lost about 5 years ago

Turned out I'd used it to saw a branch off a tree and forgotten to bring it back in.

3 years later I was digging the border and dug it up, took it inside, rinsed the mud off and it still looked new.

alfatwo

Iv'e just used mine to adjust the Combi Boiler water pressure settings!..great bits of kit these multi tools

Dave

StuartW

Don't tell me you've got your heating on already Dave - I do hope that was just for the hot water!

alfatwo

Don't tell me you've got your heating on already Dave - I do hope that was just for the hot water!

Her indoors has nipped off to France for a few days to visit the outlaws.....Our combo boiler dosen't seem to work correctly..diverter valve problems!

Dave

Steve GS

Her indoors has nipped off to France for a few days to visit the outlaws.....Our combo boiler dosen't seem to work correctly..diverter valve problems!

Dave
youve not left the top up tap open when you was sorting the pressure. as this would give the same effect as a faulty diverted valve.

Wack61

I keep getting notifications my for sale thread has replies but it seems to have migrated into a combi boiler maintenance thread

so

Combi boiler maintenance tool for sale £50 delivered or or £47 collected at oulton park on monday

StuartW

Dave

Good idea to get it sorted before the cold weather comes otherwise you would be in trouble!