Gransport Spyder at Merdidien

MAF260

Stunning condition, but very low spec. That's the dullest-looking Spyder I think I've seen. It'll sell, though.

safrane

Quite a basic GS but a rich price...still MM do get their sales despite thier prices.

Out of interest was there ever a MCV Spyder?

Andyk

Quite a basic GS but a rich price...still MM do get their sales despite thier prices.

Out of interest was there ever a MCV Spyder?

Don't think so Pete....The MC Victory was limited to 180 Coupes only.....

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Don't mind tech cloth to be honest, think it goes with the GS theme, if the right colour.
Can't believe no HID's though.

highlander

At that price it seems to aimed at Those interested in buying for investment rather than those who would regularly use it IMO.

MrPea

At that price it seems to aimed at Those interested in buying for investment rather than those who would regularly use it IMO.

Talking about ones not for driving, but investment... When mine was delivered from Dicky last month, the transport drivers told me it was the third GS Spyder they'd moved in the last week (!!!). One of them had <1000 on the clock and still had some of that dealer pen on it that comes off straight away with any water. That just sounded utterly wrong to me. I bought mine to DRIVE her! having just spend an hour killing time before the rugby kick-off by taking her for my first spin in the light, I can't believe why you'd have such a delight and keep it almost permanently covered and unseen :(

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Talking about ones not for driving, but investment... When mine was delivered from Dicky last month, the transport drivers told me it was the third GS Spyder they'd moved in the last week (!!!). One of them had <1000 on the clock and still had some of that dealer pen on it that comes off straight away with any water. That just sounded utterly wrong to me. I bought mine to DRIVE her! having just spend an hour killing time before the rugby kick-off by taking her for my first spin in the light, I can't believe why you'd have such a delight and keep it almost permanently covered and unseen :(

Bit of misinformation there from the transport co. He moved another GS Spyder for me which was utterly perfect but had 7000 miles on it and the px was a 4200 Spyder that they brought back to me. The 7000 mile GS Spyder is likely to be stored away year round but he's going to Italy in it in the summer. Good on you for using yours, hope you'd a good trip out.

Rugby was brutal by the way....

StuartW

As dull as it may be, I'd still be happy with it - the best Maserati soft top for many a year. Ok, so it doesn't have leather or Xenons but it still looks a great car to my eyes and despite a few being for sale in the last 6 months, you could years waiting for another - I doubt it will be for sale for long

outrun

Agreed Stuart. I like the tech cloth on black cars, and on silver cars. And who cares about Xenons. Surely that's not a deal breaker on such a rare machine.

Rwc13

I don't have Xenons on either of my GSs. Can't say it's ever bothered me, but then I don't drive them that often at night.

And I have to say I have grown to really like the tech cloth on my Spyder. At 32k miles it looks like new, is never hot or cold unlike leather, and adds to the comfort of the seat.

Slowly

Am I missing something or have they changed it? From the ad:

"Nero Carbonio Metallic with Nero Leather and Nero Technical Cloth Interior, Nero Dashboard and Piping, 18†Alloy Wheels, Air Conditioning, Electric Seats, Power Hood, Satellite Navigation, Xenon Headlamps, Airbags, Stereo System with CD Player and Security System."

StuartW

And I have to say I have grown to really like the tech cloth on my Spyder. At 32k miles it looks like new, is never hot or cold unlike leather, and adds to the comfort of the seat.

Similar to Alcantara inserts as opposed to full leather, I much prefer it