Ace Meet Feb 11th 2016!!

MrCoop

Spanner in the works my end, need to now be in Newcastle on business on Thursday. Trying very hard to rearrange/get someone else to go instead. The joys of owning your own business, it always (well, almost always) comes first.

Spartacus

you wanna pray for as much rain as possible between now and Wednesday , that way it will be nice by Thursday .

Spartacus

You wont know till the day before. They cant predict more than a day ahead, but the weather is def improving towards the end of the week.
Should be cold and bright hopefully.

2b1ask1

Special case
I have had a senior moment; I thought I was at a meeting in town, thinking this was tomorrow! It looks like I can make it now :) Probably just Ace but even so...

GeoffCapes

Ahhh FFS the DVLA haven't transferred the MOT details onto the old number plate!

Now in a queue to get that sorted!

GeoffCapes

Another spanner been chucked in the works by the DVSA, they hadn't transferred the MOT to the new vehicle. This was done just now.
But could take 7 days to transfer! FFFFFS!!!!!!!

Then once that has been done, I can then tax the car, and then put my number plate on the car.

Surely there is a quicker easier way of doing this?

Apparently the DVSA's system doesn't update automatically. What computer system do they have? a ZX Spectrum?

Contigo

Sponsor
Another spanner been chucked in the works by the DVSA, they hadn't transferred the MOT to the new vehicle. This was done just now.
But could take 7 days to transfer! FFFFFS!!!!!!!

Then once that has been done, I can then tax the car, and then put my number plate on the car.

Surely there is a quicker easier way of doing this?

Apparently the DVSA's system doesn't update automatically. What computer system do they have? a ZX Spectrum?

Go into the Post office with the V5 and Certificate of Insurance, plead ignorance and ask them to issue the tax on their system. I'd give it a go.