Second coming....

Monacochap

Morning

I am a newbie who had a gt4.2 a few years ago, sold it then realised life with an Italian sports car was a little dull!
I have just put a deposit down on a Grancabrio MC after coming onto the forum and seeing a link to an ad Andyk posted. Many thanks as I collect car this week.
Hoping to come down to Ace on Thursday if it's definitely on?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andyk

A big warm welcome....and what a car you have bought....Is that the blue one that looked great value ?

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 22

Andyk

Same here Andy....There are some lovely ones for sale at the moment....Like the idea of open top motoring and that 4.7...

Not sure if the car above is the one Monacochap has bought so will let the lucky man confirm. It is the only one I can think I posted. It just jumped out as a good price when others are around 10k more and white....

DL has a stunning med blue one Andy which would go well in your garage with you 4200 Spyder.....trouble is you'll need 122k......Nice thought though.

Monacochap

That's the one!!

Hoping to to train up on Thursday daytime and bring back.

Not sure the roof will be down anytime soon ........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andyk

Well done on your purchase...Bloody stunning car....Hope to see it sometime....

Jkulin

Wow, that is probably the nicest car I have ever seen, I love the interior, watching the video was probably the worst thing I could do as now I will have to look for this exact trim and colour when/if I ever get rid of my 911.

[video]https://youtu.be/izQg3hQxH8U[/video]