Med Blu 4200 For sale

MrCoop

Dave, ffs, after you waited so long to get one too?! Find a way to keep it man, you'll not find one like it again.

StuartW

Sorry to hear you're looking to sell Dave but of course it's for the right reasons and what a lovely car you have there.

Good luck with the sale of the house in that case!

Moz1000

Real shame Dave and I thought you was getting a stripe like mine!
Are you still up for LeMans?
Dave

D Walker

Yep, Thanks to Dicky, it is a sad day. But needs must. Once everything is sorted and settled down I will be back. Funny thing is I have started doing the man " what if" maths and looking at what might be next. But again, needs to be a stand out car. I wish the new owner all the best and hope they look after it and enjoy like I have.
Dave

ricp

As an aside, were the CF door trims and centre console bits standard, a Maserati upgrade or an after market add-on? Mine are slightly chipped and could do with replacing or re-covering.

allandwf

As an aside, were the CF door trims and centre console bits standard, a Maserati upgrade or an after market add-on? Mine are slightly chipped and could do with replacing or re-covering.
Stuart has just had a lot remanufactured in CF, dash centre , door handle covers, bonnet vents for 3200, and boot lip spoilers. Very nice they look too.

ricp

Can you pass Stuart's contact details. Otherwise carbon dipping / wrapping might be an option.

I avoided the carbon look on my 355 as I thought it looked a bit naff / overdone and out of place in a pre-CF era car. However on the 4200 it looks a little more discrete. The 355 also had that horrible rubberised coating on many surfaces, which was a bugger as it degraded in the sun / heat. Not a sensible choice for a targa car. I did manage to refinish some of it with a plasticoat spray.

The Maserati interior seems to be a much more robust and better quality than the F car one. However the best by a country mile is in my 07 Alfa GT. The economies of scale, I guess