Exclusive offer from Ftech Engineering

FTECH

Sponsor
Dear Sports Maserati members

We at Ftech Engineering are pleased to be able to offer you, for a limited period, a 10% discount off of our 'fixed price' servicing prices and workshop labour costs as a way of an introduction to our company. We sincerely hope you will take advantage.

These exclusive service prices are as follows,

Maserati 3200 Annual service £440 - 10% = £396

Maserati 4200 Annual service £440 - 10% = £396

Maserati Biturbo Annual service £300 - 10% = £270

Maserati Granturismo Annual service £440 - 10% = £396

Maserati QP Pre 2001 Annual service £400 - 10% = £360

Maserati QP 2004 onwards Annual service £440 - 10% = £396

All prices EXCLUDE VAT.

Please contact us for more details or to book your vehicle into the workshop.
Tel 01392 829599. www.ftechengineering.co.uk info@ftechengineering.co.uk

We look forward to welcoming you to Ftech. Tim and Dan.

Contigo

Sponsor
That is **** competitive! I'm tempted to book mine in when next up, in fact both the 3200 and the GTS.

Tim and Dan, I have made it sticky so let us know when/if the offer ends and will unstick it.

StuartW

If you had a mobile shop, I'd be in!

Ever thought of a 'pop up' garage around the country, starting with the East Midlands, naturally?!

Don't fancy opening a satellite branch further north say Middlesbrough do you?
We have plenty of land and no industry er now.

safrane

Hmmm very tempting as mine is booked into Emblem for its annual at 20% more...but after eight years of trusted service...do I change?

Crofty

Fantastic! Was just about to book mine in to Carrs of Exeter for MOT & airbag fault....excellent timing, only 20 miles from me.
I'll report how I get on, maybe the can sort my now non existent handbrake too.

beemaser

Got my 4200 booked in with these guys on 13th. Spoke to Tim today, really nice and easy to talk to.

redsonnylee

This is a great offer, if it's still on during the October half term I will be making a visit when in Exeter.

Crofty

Collected the car yesterday, sent it in for a MOT & various remedial works.
I would not hesitate to recommend Dan, Tim & the team. The works I requested have been carried out, they kept me informed of the progress and cost throughout, excellent communication.
They picked up a few advisories too. (these have not been carried out, just bought to my attention to keep an eye on) Not the big up-sell, more a genuine passion for getting the car 100%.
Well worth a visit....and not forgetting the forum discount.

beemaser

Just got back from Ftech with my 4200 after an annual service. It was a pleasure to meet Dan for the first time. I had phoned a few times to change dates and pick their brains for advice, all very accommodating.

They picked up a few things to be done, again just advising. I also got my forum discount.

Would highly recommend.

I wish them all the luck for the future - See you next year!

safrane

So I decided to take advantage of this deal rather than use my previous (very trusted) indi as a £250 saving is not to be sniffed at.

I arrange for an annual service (only done 3k since the last) and dropped the car off at the end if June (no rush as its a toy).

Whilst it was there I also had some extras done which also came with 10% off the labour and the car was ready to collect this week.

I am very pleased with the level of service and attention I and the car received. Plenty of updates on progress, no apparent markups on parts and no hesitation fitting my supplied items.

The garage had a great selection of cars in when I visited (3 times) including 3200, 2 GS, F40 and F50...cleary trusted by many.

So in summary a great outfit who I am happy to recommend to others.

Thank you Ftech.

philw696

Very nice to hear Peter.
Independents are the way forward in my opinion for everything pre new Ghibli and QP.

Potenza3200

I recieved my 3200 back from Tim and Dan at F-tech today. She had a large amount of work carried out and feels like a totally different car to the smokey old train that i sent down there. Great communication and explainations, photos etc for all work that they reccomended following the extermely thorough inspection that dan carried out when she got there. Their attention to detail is impeccable and i'd highly reccomend anyone heading over.

A genuinely nice bunch of lads, Apart from the accents ;)