The deed is done - welcome to the dark side

allandwf

Looks great, nice job. Think I'd have been scared to weld on the car though. Interested to hear a sound clip.

RSM Masser

The den of Josh indeed
I did suggest pre fabrication was the way forward!!!
What a great bloke - but don't drink tea out of a cup with 'L' on it!!!!!

I have spent the afternoon frightening old people in underground car parks, setting off car alarms and making babies cry.

StuartW

Not a sound deadening box in sight, you'd never catch me being so irresponsible!

That looks like a very tidy job - welcome along & enjoy

Contigo

Sponsor
Josh is a perfectionist that's for sure and he told me he was not happy with one side so started it again. He won't pre-fabricate as he likes to do each job individually and custom built.

Wack61

Is that MOTable if it's just a length of pipe to stop the car filling up with smoke, maybe on a QP they could just come out of the 3 side vents , like a spitfire spitting flames out when it starts up

CatmanV2

Josh is a perfectionist that's for sure and he told me he was not happy with one side so started it again. He won't pre-fabricate as he likes to do each job individually and custom built.

I get that, but.... well

I'll be down there as soon as feasible

C

Almichie

Where abouts is he and do we have his contact details on here??

Last edited: