Maseratis - Spotted

P5Nij

Pale metallic blue 4200 just outside Chipping Norton this morning (followed about an hour later by a bonkers orange Lambo Aventador in Winchcombe).

MrPea

Just back from an evening out in London. So many exotic cars!

I saw that hideous gold GT with the black decals just off Bayswater Road. Seems the driver has passed their test as the L plates have gone.

A GC with the roof down turning off the roundabout by Westfield and the Hilton Kensington.

I also saw... A Veyron, two Aventadors (one in a gorgeous burgundy paint) and an SL AMG with gold wrap for pillars and roof, and may black with glitter wrap for everything lower down.

P5Nij

Bronze(?) QP heading towards Chester 5pm or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There don't seem to be many in that colour, I've yet to see one in the flesh... all of the other colour options are nice but this one really hits the spot for me.

Dark blue 15 plate Ghibli on the M40 yesterday afternoon and a white GT on the North Circular shortly afterwards.

MrMickS

White GT Chester Ring Road this morning at around 10am.

So many over this side of the Pennines.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Are you Chester based Mr MickS? I see it's York by your avatar but you've been spotting Maseratis in Chester.

MrMickS

I'm York based. Over here for the weekend and Oulton Park tomorrow.

Scaf

Grey QP in Berkhamsted, Herts th is morning

I did not see it personally but it activated my parking monitoring dash cam so was captured as it drove past

Scaf

Yes the Thinkware F750. Hardwired the parking mode monitors the car and both front and rear camera are motion and impact sensitive so record 10secs before and 50 secs after any motion or impact.
The first thing it captured was my neighbours cat climbing on the car at dawn ...... so at least I know whose cat it is !

Andyk

Well, been in Italy for 5 days and not sorted any nice cars let alone a Maserati....what's going on.

Andyk

Never ...no way am I going through the non EU bit at boarder control....seen what happened t most that take that route.....most end up getting a finger up their bum.........ummm.....