Selling the GTS

fcz360

Sparky
Its finally come to the time when I have to sell the GTS.

After using the car so infrequently I cant justify keeping it any more. I have also lost the Man Cave as the company are redeveloping the industrial estate.

So its up for sale now:sad3::sad3:

If anyone is interested let me know.

Andyk

Good luck with the sale Frank....Be weird not thinking of you with the GT S.....

Sham83

Hi guys,

I too am thinking of selling the GTS this summer. I don't use it enough to justify keeping it much longer and I just got married so I need something more practical to use as a daily driver for the Mrs. After a rocky start, it's been an emotional journey, and just as I have started to bond with her, it is time to let her go (not the wife, yet, but the car!).

It's a 2010 model, MC-Shift with 31k miles, rare spec of white with pretty much all the extras including sportline carbon kit (rear spoiler, front splitter, side skirt, steering wheel, paddle shifts), black gloss wheels, full black leather, etc. Just had a MD service and MOT 2-3 months ago. Also, relatively new tyres and brakes all round.

I'm not in a hurry to sell (for obvious reasons!) so I'll post an advert as soon as I get a chance but let me know if any early interest before it goes public and I can send pics and full details. Any advice on what the selling price should be (both private and trade) also welcome.

Cheers.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear that, Frank, but I can't believe an immaculate car like that won't sell very quickly. Good luck!

It's perhaps even more of a shame about the man cave, though. Where will you go to hide now?

StuartW

Sorry to see that you're having to sell Frank - your car looks great in the ads and an excellent time of year to sell I would have thought. Good luck