Nice Favour to be asked (Ferrari related)

Team GCR

Was asked to do a friend a favour and pick up his Ferrari from the garage as he was away and his wife didn't want to drive it.

As a result I got to have a go in this.

Nice favour to be asked to do :thumb1:

IMG_8862.jpg

IMG_8861.jpg

drewf

What dreadful luck!! You poor soul - he must owe you big-time now for that :D

Thoughts on the drive?

GeoffCapes

Wow!

My friends ask me to pick them up from the middle of nowhere in the middle of night when they're p1ssed and can't get home!

I must be mixing in the wrong circles!

steamer

That era was definitely a classy one for cars. I've never really been into many classic's, but find myself admiring lots of different vehicles from that period lately.

G

Guest 1678

They just got the cars right in that period. Now imagine today's powertrain in something that gorgeous .... Come on Styling community - pull your fingers out.

jluis

They just got the cars right in that period. Now imagine today's powertrain in something that gorgeous .... Come on Styling community - pull your fingers out.

According to jaguar designers, you cant design cars like that anymore due to road safety regulations.

safrane

Indeed...crash test results would be dismissal given the size of the A-Pillars...all those bonnet mascots ripping open pedestrians and cyclists...but....would have a car from that era in a heartbeat.