My second FF arrived today

BJL

One year after the arrival of the FF Ferrari have sent me an exact specification replica model in Silverstone with Beige interior, correct wheels, calipers, shields, grill etc. Even chassis Number displayed. How cool is that?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

2b1ask1

Special case
Very nice, amazing how 'big' the metallic flake looks on the scaled down model :)

CatmanV2

It's little things like that that cost a small amount but are deeply impressive.

I think 'small amount' may well be relative here to 'purchase price of car'

But yes, very *very* impressive. As was Allan's comment :D

C

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Classy gift. Very nice. I'm interested to see if they'll send you a same-spec version of the FF replacement at some point. Or would that be too cynical. :smile:

BJL

Classy gift. Very nice. I'm interested to see if they'll send you a same-spec version of the FF replacement at some point. Or would that be too cynical. :smile:

Done the theory bit on that exorcise and it came out at just under 300k so I'm even more in love with my FF.

MAF260

Barrie, your post got me all excited as I thought you'd bought a new FF (or whatever they've called its replacement), which would have meant it was finally time for me to take ownership of your first one. I'm disappointed!

Mr.Cambio

Agree, Mark, i also thought it was a real one!
The replica looks lovely and very well made. This is called customer care or after sales, with Maserati not beeing on the same path this period.

BJL

Barrie, your post got me all excited as I thought you'd bought a new FF (or whatever they've called its replacement), which would have meant it was finally time for me to take ownership of your first one. I'm disappointed!

Never mind, I'll buy you a bag of chips next time at the Ace

Morebeans

I was at the factory shop last month and they were selling these models for between 350-500 Euro! They know how to make money.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk