Broken Down

RSM Masser

I bet Benny's is,yesterday at Oulton Park I witnessed him giving a woman an orgasm with the power as she stood behind it shouting OH YES as he gave it the gas

I can understand that - a friend of my wife's threatened to throw away all her 'lady toys' just to listen

GeoffCapes

...nothing in the world is louder than mine ;P

It will be interesting to compare. It's loud. Really loud.
Is it loud enough to join the ASBO club? Yes. With bells on!

In traffic on the way home on the M25 some people were slowing down, opening their windows to hear it better.
But even better than that, some people were closing their windows as it was too loud! :D

The best bit was three small boys in their dads Renault people carrier grinning wildly and give me the thumbs up!

I think I woke my neighbour up as well. Well, if I didn't, he must be dead!

beau

Can you upload a video from behind driving down a road? Interested to see what sort of sound it gives, hard to tell in your video other than yes it's loud ha

Jkulin

Mark, why does the camera always look down at your crutch every time you give it some in the second video:jptongue::rofl5::baffle:

Spartacus

It sounds good Mark .I think that ours are very similar . It has the same low down pulse it brilliant . But with straight throughs on the back mine is ear spliting under load . (Ask my brother who said we should take my other car last week as the 42 was too loud ha ha ! )

I am thinking of having two free flowing silencers cut in to take the uncontrolled high tones out . But def not till after Le Mans...if ever ;P

Last edited: