The good morning thread

drewf

Well it's not all good news....

Rockingham have cancelled the entire weekend of racing (Rockingham100 and Brag Attack), since too many people have pulled out.

This means that not only will I not get to drive three different race cars at one meeting, but I will now have to go to my sister's bbq instead. Bummer.

MrMickS

Morning all.

A day in and around Modena today. M is setting the agenda. Can't just visit car museums can I?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning all. A day in the Stockholm office today. It was a bit light when I arrived at midnight and has probably been fully light since about 3am. Now it's gloriously sunny and clear blue skies.

Have a good Wednesday, everyone.

MrPea

Morning. Currently enjoying the calm before the storm that starts at ~9am when 3 days of training distributors and agents begins... I could do with a beautiful and fun car to distract me and help unwind after this.

HapPea Wednesday!

Morning all
Spot of rain late on yesterday but all clear now.
Physio nurses for next door arrive daily and always seem to block access to my drive, so today I had enough and left a polite note on her windscreen
I will not hold my breath though.

FIFTY

Good morning... I bruised my ribs go-karting last night and it's not the first time. Thank **** I don't have any meetings today.

Smidge of regret but I'll definitely go again, might try outdoor next time.

Hope everyone has a productive day!

dem maser

Morning, woke up at 6am due to having to go gym.........i dont want to miss a session as that week in LM has really shown on my belly.......