Maserati Brand Awareness

GeoffCapes

I took a mate out in the 4200 on Friday (he's been nagging me for months to take him out in it), and after 5 minutes he said, it's feels really weird with loads of people looking at you all the time.
Until I pointed out "they're looking at the car not you".

Always receives a lot of love from the general public, and is rare for someone not to say something when I'm filling her up.

Scaf

Took a mates lad to a prom on Friday - we did a "fly past" first, turned round and drove in tomassivevattention from the rest who had arrived previously in stretched limo's who all wanted pics with the GTS :boss:

BL330

I let my son drive mine to the school formal - see avatar.
On his way to pick up his date, the cops pulled him over for a look.
When he had explained himself, the cops said he'd be getting some for sure that night.
How come it doesn't work that way for me???

Contigo

Sponsor
Doing another Prom Run this weekend with three cars over in Marlborough.

[video=youtube;XU4vy-Tu2Is]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU4vy-Tu2Is[/video]

Corranga

I must say, I didn't really expect the 4200 to get much attention, especially with mine being silver, but it really does turn heads. I admit, not to the extent of my Elise, but I think that's mainly down to the bright colour meaning it gets noticed more. Very positive reactions to both :)

Chris

P5Nij

A poster on Pistonheads decribed the marque as 'automotive aristocracy', very apt I thought.

iainw

One of my more staid colleagues stated drying - 'dont you feel self conscious driving this' as I dropped down into second gear with kids videoing on their iPhone.
My look at him said it all.

sofasurfer

I've had my GTS for nearly a year and all I can say it that I have never owned a car where there has been so much positive reaction to her. I've had people stopping and saying how much they love the car, young lads wanting me 'give it some beans' as I drive past and numerous times where people walking past have taken photos of the car. Other drivers let me out of junctions it seems so they can have a proper look at the car. When I bought the car someone on here mentioned that I should get used to people taking an interest in her and I thought ok...we're on an owners forum and people on here take pride in the brand. They were right though and at first it's disconcerting having people staring at the car as you drive by but you learn to live with it and enjoy the experience. I do think to myself where do I go from here? I cannot think of another car or manufacturer who elicits so much goodwill and praise from people of all ages.