Maseratis - Spotted

montravia

In Italy last week travelling. Firenza Siena Assisi Arezzo Rome. About 10 Ferrari various other exotica and countless topolini in Rome. Not one Maser. I usually see at least three each week around here. Very odd.

FIFTY

Spent the entire day on the road and I saw a silver QPV going the other way counter clockwise on the M25 near the m1 exit around 8.30

Not Maserati, Black Ferrari 458 in Huddersfield centre just before 2pm

Blue Ghibli on the M62 heading East with R5 on the number plate at around 4.30pm

CatmanV2

Black Ghibli behind me on the A414 this morning, out of Harlow. I *think* it was the same one. Shortish number plate.

Looks jolly good on the road.

C

MrMickS

Just had to slow down so that I could squeeze past a nice Grey Levante about 1km from the Panini Maserati collection. Nice wave from the driver.

Have to say. It looks good in the flesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrPea

Have to say. It looks good in the flesh.

I have to say that since looking around and sitting in the ones at Goodwood over the weekend, I very much agree and I'd actually quite like one. That said, the plastic lacquered badge on the front is poor.

MrMickS

I have to say that since looking around and sitting in the ones at Goodwood over the weekend, I very much agree and I'd actually quite like one. That said, the plastic lacquered badge on the front is poor.

Yes. Wasn't too keen on the look of the badge. Didn't stand out enough. Could be the next car though.

MrMickS

Getting back to the car this evening Melissa spotted this in the car park in Modena

cbd74205cdc288b3ad24c8491d9e2d1a.jpg

33b859ea96e69938a6582f0126393b19.jpg

58b2ca940d8c60beef6fc26230dc3391.jpg

No plates. Nice new GTS

Don't like the trident though. Unless that's part camo.

Andyk

Even though the face lift has been revealed they still test the test cars ...... Saw a Ghibli in Italy after it was revealed with all taped up...Factory said until deliveries start they are still testing.

bigbob

Even though the face lift has been revealed they still test the test cars ...... Saw a Ghibli in Italy after it was revealed with all taped up...Factory said until deliveries start they are still testing.

Surely with Italian cars the word 'until' is superfluous as a more open ended arrangement is normally in order?

Surprised they did not junk the random gear gearknob on the facelift.

Andyk

Blue Ghibli on the Swindon roundabout by Dick Lovett....and black GTS on M4 between Swindon and Bath yesterday around 16:30.

safrane

Not a sign of a Maser on the M4 West bound today but lots of other exotics heading back towards London today inc Ferrari, Lambo, Aston both modern and vintage...SW event today????