Question of the day

spkennyuk

What is the only creature known to exchange sexual services behind its mates back in return for payment ?

To my knowledge it is the only creature of any type that is known to carry out a form of prostitution. To give you a couple of clues. The creature is a bird and the payment is by rocks, stones and pebbles.

spkennyuk

Is it a PPPP ......Penguin?

Spot on Rsm. A full explaination is below but your question.

Adélie penguins build their nests with stones, a rare commodity in Antarctica and one for which they are willing to pay. When their partner’s back is turned, they trade “intimate favours” with other single males in return for bigger, better stones – the only known example of bird prostitution

RSM Masser

I remember seeing that on one of David Attenborough programs
It really made me laugh

Now for a question

A fox is chasing a rabbit
The rabbit runs into a wood - how far can he go with the fox chasing?

spkennyuk

I remember seeing that on one of David Attenborough programs
It really made me laugh

Now for a question

A fox is chasing a rabbit
The rabbit runs into a wood - how far can he go with the fox chasing?

If its a 3 wood then its not going any further ! :)

I know one of them because of a tenuous link
The father of this godfather (if you follow me) was the Barrister that represented Jagger and Richards in their drug bust trial in the 1960's that lead to the famous Times headline 'Who breaks a Butterfly on a Wheel (or something like that
Anyway as for the other one I guess it is another luvvie so I will go for Roger Moore

Thumperuk

That is a random fact Dave, I wasn't aware of that and had to look it up but you are correct. Nigel Havers father represented Jagger and Richards, however the other godfather was not Roger Moore. He was another famous actor though.

Thumperuk

I'll give you a clue to the second godfather, he appeared in the Harry Potter films (among many other things) and died in 2013 due to complications during heart surgery.