Sports Maserati brake discs - third group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAF260

Rather disappointing that so many have yet to pay. This holds up the order and there are some members who are in need of discs sooner than others.
I will send reminders again to those who haven't paid.

Updated list:

Abyss
AllypPAID
AndrewNPAID
Bertt
BillPAID
BonnettPAID
BruceybonusPAID
Campoverde77 fronts
ChippiepilotPAID
chrisperrier77 (x2)
Contigo
dickygrace (x2)PAID
Dyer3200PAID
EduardoPAID
EwanPAID
exdino
FIFTYPAIDfronts
flexwingPAID
gogs253
leeq61PAID
Lextasy
Luna06
m1980k
madmanmart
Marwood
masertelPAID
MrCoopPAID
Neger
PAS228
pmadsen2002PAID
PrathShankarPAID
rafiePAID
rockitsPAID
RSMMasserPAIDfronts
Scalper (x2)PAID
SimonMPAID
slidefighter
SlowlyPAID
steamerPAID
Stewart
Stuart Lockley (x2)PAID
TaurusPAID
Team GCRPAID
terzo 53
TimmPAID
Tompelli
trilogy
vulcan1208
Youngrobbin965PAID

slidefighter

MAF: As you and I have discussed via PM, it is a bit difficult pay from here in the U.S. You're not a fan of PayPal, but it has become the defacto means of payment in the U.S. these days. After a host of issues, I've finally gotten my bank (in another town) to agree to do a wire transfer, but they refuse to complete the transaction without your home address---they already have all the transfer information you provided. I don't need your address and you won't want it out on this forum, but please check your PM's for an email address at my bank to send it to. I've no idea why this is a requirement, but whatever the reason, it appears to be the only thing holding up my payment.

Sorry for the hassle, but the rules are for everyone I guess...

Lee...

slidefighter

MAF: Did you send your address to my bank per their request? They will wire you the money for my set as soon as you do. They are open today...

Slidefighter

MAF260

I will check payments and PMs again tomorrow and respond accordingly. I don't have the time to check each individual payment, so do this once a week as many have taken their time to pay for this batch.

Bertt

Dear Mark,

Sent you a PM earlier this week. I really want to pay for the discs, but my bank application requires me to enter the town of residency of the receiver of the funds. Can you please send me that? As soon as I get that I will complete the transfer of the funds to the account mentioned in your message and let you know right away once done.

Kind regards,
Bert
The Netherlands

slidefighter

I have the same problem as previously mentioned, except that my bank needs your entire address. I'm trying to pay, just need a little help.

Lee...

MAF260

Latest PMs replied to - required information/addresses supplied. People can still join the group buy, I won't be able to close it just yet as I'm still waiting for a couple of payments - I will issue a revised list tonight of those who have paid.

MAF260

I'm aware of a couple of payments heading my way. I also have 4 payments that I cannot identify - if any of the following references mean anything to you and I haven't marked you as PAID please contact me
1. Veldhuize
2. Thomas Dive
3. Ross D
4. DR Gergely

Latest list:

Abyss
AllypPAID
AndrewNPAID
Bertt
BillPAID
BonnettPAID
BruceybonusPAID
Campoverde77PAIDfronts
ChippiepilotPAID
chrisperrier77 (x2)
DevonPaulPAIDfronts
dickygrace (x2)PAID
Dyer3200PAID
EduardoPAID
EwanPAID
exdinoPAID
FIFTYPAIDfronts
flexwingPAID
gogs253PAID
leeq61PAID
Lextasy
Luna06
m1980kPAID
madmanmartPAID
Marwood
masertelPAID
Moz1000PAID
MrCoopPAID
Neger
PAS228PAID
pmadsen2002PAID
PrathShankarPAID
rafiePAID
Robbe
rockitsPAID
RSMMasserPAIDfronts
Scalper (x2)PAID
SimonMPAID
slidefighter
SlowlyPAID
steamerPAID
StewartPAID
Stuart Lockley (x2)PAID
TaurusPAID
Team GCRPAID
terzo 53
TimmPAID
Tompelli
trilogyPAID
vulcan1208
Youngrobbin965PAID

slidefighter

My bank has confirmed via email that the transfer has been sent. They now say it may be up to a week before the funds appear on the other side of the pond. I am amazed that it takes so long to do this simple little thing.

Slidefighter...

Luna 06

Hi Maf.
D Ross is I.

(Edit)

Thanks for all your hard work, I know it can't be easy.

Edit: to remove personal information from a public forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.