New Rear Boxes

outrun

I talk to him either in person (he's 1 minute away from my house) or on FB chat. He's off on holiday from Friday for a week.

An H pipe will make yours louder but not massively. If you want to gain more on yours Rob you need to change the back boxes (straight through or aftermarket like Larini or Tubi).

Get yourself an Aaaiiiittccchhh Pipe !! Mental wicked sound.

Massa in Perth

Depends on the model mate, yours by the looks of things is a Sport GT which has an unsilenced X Pipe anyway so no gains to be had by going with a Larini X-pipe for instance. I had secondary cats deleted on mine and an X-pipe and it sounded nice with pops and bags etc. The biggest gains you will get are fitting some Larini back boxes or Tubi's or for ASBO's have the standard boxes removed and go with Straight through pipes :D

Thanks Phil, I haven't had a chance to get underneath it yet so not sure how all the cats are configured and what I can remove with throwing O2 errors. From what you're saying, there are 4 and I can do without the secondaries? Add some Tubis or Larinis to that and I'm done I think. I subscribe to the philosophy that "loud" is not a goal in itself for the QP, that said, the stock setup is a bit too far the other way I think.

Massa in Perth

Assuming you could get them to fit with the appropriate pipe work, I wonder what would happen if you fitted Tubi back boxes from a 3200GT to a QP...