The good morning thread

MrMickS

Morning. What a lovely day you have, me and Mrs C love the lakes. What's the weather been like?

Get ready to return to grey and wetness, rubbish summer!

The weather here is glorious. Just stopped on the way to Basel and it's 27C.

Drove over the San Bernardino Pass to get here. Slightly out of the way but wow!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Two prom runs done. I'm all showed off and hooned out. Great fun.

Off out with Mrs Crud for some dinner now.

2b1ask1

Special case
Home & unloaded the car, exhausted. Got a day out with the youngest tomorrow that may involve rugby, beach and drinking!

FIFTY

I broke mine drinking in Bernay. Man up Fernando!

Morning all - moist in Reading.

Damo

Must say I'm dealing with it much better than the first time thanks to Captain Morgan... it's just ******* rough in the mornings!

MrMickS

Morning all.

Some strange thing happening with the weather. Water coming down from the sky which no longer seems to be blue.

Hope I've still got enough tread on the tyres to deal with the damp roads.

Have a good weekend all.

CatmanV2

Morning all. Sun is shining and Mrs C wants to go for a run, so off out in it.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

C

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, beach rugby with the youngest today which is really just an excuse for them (and us) to get drunk and sing many songs with rude lyrics...!

Have fun all...

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning all.

Some strange thing happening with the weather. Water coming down from the sky which no longer seems to be blue.

Hope I've still got enough tread on the tyres to deal with the damp roads.

Have a good weekend all.

That's because you are approaching the shores of Blighty.

Morning all, seen my phone and had a missed call from Contigo at 00:30 this morning....he was obviously on it!

Dads duties: in the gym with Freya watching her do her class. Next she has a ballet exam.

My duties: helping out at my local, The Woolpack in Fishbourne, Chichester, we have our annual Woolstock charity event, bands all day. Sparts is on at 4:30 so if you were thinking of coming, do your ears a favour and avoid that slot :)

Wife duties: ...as if I'd tell you lot! (Realistically it will probably involve rubber gloves and a toilet brush, make of that what you will)

Andyk

That's the grass cut and now off to Dan and Alex's school fete.... Lovely weather here today...

Contigo

Sponsor
Proper good day with Damo and Mr Beans as we did the prom run duty. We won Best Arrival award too! :D

image.jpg

casadalloro

Mornng, off for 2 weeks taking it easy at our place in Lunigiana, northern Tuscany later today.... Escaping the northern irish summer weather....

philw696

Morning to you guys just been out for a stunning Winters day drive down here 240 kilometers on fantastic coastal roads South East of Auckland just beautiful.IMG_20160703_142728.jpg