The search

montravia

Hi Robin!

Out of those choices, I like the look of the second one. I guess for me it's just a heart thing of that dark blue with tan hide inside is a lovely combination.

Anyway, to answer other questions, as others already have... the F1 manual in the GS is definitely the sportier, more engaging drive. To me, that gives a great sense of occasion, and I know you wouldn't really be using the Maser as a daily. As for the GT, they're great grand tourers! Very comfortable, sounding awesome and you have the option of fun at your fingertips.

You'll know when you drive the right one, and I look forward to meeting up with you when you've bought it.

Well, the search is over Stevie, you know how it is, like you, I went back to the first, that's right, the blue one.

Had to try a GSport today, just to confirm my thoughts. A little less refined, certainly tauter, and certainly a sports car, but a little too harsh for my advancing years, and the gear change felt a little clumsy. Seemed reluctant to kick down, but when I at last managed to get her to kick down 2 slots, that crafty little throttle blip in between is very impressive.

The GT seemed much more purposeful, changes strong but smooth. Felt like remorseless torque and unhesitating acceleration. So the GTourismo in the right colour, at 27k Miles, maintained at H R Owen, 12 month warranty, and a bundle of others, it was a bit of a no-brainer really.

Just waiting for her to be prep'd, but there's naff all to do except a proper valet.

Now, where's the b&oody handbrake................................

Robin

MrPea

Well, the search is over Stevie, you know how it is, like you, I went back to the first, that's right, the blue one.

Congratulations! You and your wife both happy with the same motor - nice.

Now then, I do believe I'm pretty much en-route home for you from Lakeside to Cheltenham......

Wack61

Congratulations! You and your wife both happy with the same motor

The man has sense :D

Congratulations and welcome to the fold, you've found the right forum , even politics doesn't start fights on here , a proper friendly place with plenty of help and useful information