Dashcam?

drewf

Slippery slope!!!

:D

:D

Used to have that problem with Makro; call in to pick up some AA batteries, leave £300 later with a load of 'essential' tools I couldn't live without, but didn't know existed before going into the shop!

Aldi and Lidl have taken its place.

Wack61

black & decker, Bosch and the hire centres must hate aldi and lidl , they've cornered the market in tools you only ever use once but are cheap enough to stand in the shed

midlifecrisis

I 'could do' with a pressure washer for my drive. £38 for the first day, £19 the next day or £60 or so for a karcher k2 to buy..

MrMickS

Tempted by this but I'm not sure about fitting and routing the wire around the Ghibli. Any advice for finding someone to do it, on anyone that's had one fitted in the York area?

Heavenly

I'm just about to have a BlackVue DR650S front and rear cloud solution one installed.
As much as I want this particular model the fact I can watch my partner driving live also makes me feel happy :D

Wack61

I'm just about to have a BlackVue DR650S front and rear cloud solution one installed.
As much as I want this particular model the fact I can watch my partner driving live also makes me feel happy :D

Yeah, that's not going to go well, as soon as they find out you can do that it'll be in the ditch

keith

Tempted by [URL="https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Car

Looks like a great solution for something that will integrate with the specific interior of the Ghibli. I too would have been tempted but a few weeks ago to replace my Road Angel camera detector (Road Angel want £99.00 for annual subscription!), I got an Aguri Fusion GTX200. This combines both a detector with free database updates for life, with the update taking less than a minute through a phone app and Bluetooth connection; and a dash cam. I use the device with a 7amp power bank and the whole thing sits hey neatly to the right of the instrument hood on the dash. I will try and post a picture tomorrow to show how it looks.
However I checked with my dealer and he has hard wired devices by running a lead down the drivers side into a fuse box in the footwell, so to wire your camera in shouldn't be too difficult.