Maseratis - Spotted

GeoffCapes

Grigio 05 plate 4200 on the A1 at about 1pm

57 plate black GT on the speed restricted bit near Cambridge.
Grigio GT on the M11 near Harlow at 6.30pm tonight. Was it you Chris?

A couple of notable non Masers, a lovely Giallo Integrale near Leeds.

A Renault Vel Satis on the A1. Only notable as I think they sold about 24 of them!

MrPea

Someone trying to have an ASBO exhaust in a nice blue GTS going up New Road in Oxford just now, with no number plate on the back.
Also, a silver GTS at the lights at the bottom of New Road this morning near 9am, number plate ending "USE".

MrPea

Ah, the blue one was on trade plates... it just came back down the road the other way, followed by a silver Ghibli also on trade plates. I wonder if Ridgeway have been doing something at the castle next door.

Ian996

Silver Ghibli travelling West on the A25 between Sundridge and Chipstead at about 9:00 PM last night. I should have given a wave, but haven't quite got my head around the fact that I'm driving a Maserati and not an Alfa yet

Ewan

Given I only drive about 6 miles a day, and that on an empty road in deepest Dorset, no one ever spots me. So here's a heads up - I'm venturing out of the county tomorrow! Going to take the GTS to the Banbury area. So if anyone sees a bright blue QP on the A303 or A34, tomorrow morning (or in Oxford at lunch time), it'll be me.

leeq61

White GT Cabrio in Manchester city centre, heading towards the Etihad stadium. Very nice looking car, I was in the TT but the gent still waved back :)

StuartW

A brand new Strad at Graypaul Nottingham, freshly delivered and not even on the showroom floor yet, but looking & sounding just divine - I want ...

Andyk

Black QP...2004....By Chepstow race course heading towards SHirenewton around 6 on Friday night.

Ianed0

GTS in Rosso Mondial, near my gaff in Ellesmere Port, I was on the bike at the time, he was just pulling out of a side road, god it sounded good when he booted it

MrMickS

Black Ghibli Catterick Camp about 1pm today. I waved but no response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk