Latest Maserati QP in the 'Top 10 Cars that nobody actually buys'

MAF260

I really quite fancy a new QP GTS. Not a brand new one, maybe something 6-9 months old that's already lost the first £50k -£60k!

CatmanV2

If Mrs Catman was bigger, and my packet was bigger, we'd have one like a shot. Perhaps then we'd have a Maserati in the drive, not just in the .sig.....

C

Wack61

you can still have your old one back, it looks as good as it drives now :D

I really quite fancy a new QP GTS. Not a brand new one, maybe something 6-9 months old that's already lost the first £50k -£60k!

Though to be fair they all do that , I was once offered a special finance deal on a RR Vogue, 36Kdown 35x £999 £32k to keep it

all I could see was that 3 year old RR has lost 70K

Andyk

I like the new GTS and is very imposing on the road ... Maserati's have always been slow sellers new but it does seem that they got the new QP wrong. The one thing that the old QP had over the competition was that driver engagement and it did the sports car and the saloon bit very well. A car with two characters. It has lost the identity that made it different to the rest which I think has hurt sales a tad.

keith

I would think the Ghibli is the biggest problem. Unless you must have a V8, the Ghibli does everything else as well but without the bulk. As for the space in the back, those buyers who have a driver will go for one of the more accomplished German rivals.