The good morning thread

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing that no-one got hurt in that M20 bridge mess.

Stevie - FFS! What a palaver. If you haven't already said... which breakdown company do you use? I need to make a note of avoiding.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
M11 up the hill approaching Harlow junction. Foot *hard* down in fifth. Slowing down.

Christ

C

Not a surprise. When I test drove one in Colchester the sales guy was really unhappy about going up Balkerne Hill. So I didn't. Didn't buy it, either.

2b1ask1

Special case
We have the twin air in the Mito, in Dynamic mode it is drivable otherwise it is totally gutless. In Dynamic though you can see the fuel gauge move!

Andyk

Morning all.....so after over a week of 40/45 degrees back to getting up her with rain...Nice..........Have a great Sunday all.....

Maverick, thanks for letting us use your amazing home over the last week. We all had an amazing time and I would highly recommend anyone wanting a relaxing holiday get in touch with Maverick and get yourself a great value holiday.

drewf

Morning all, nice to hear you've had a good holiday Andy and hope the weekend travelling goes well for all the SMers out there.

New controller on the ADR to test, which will allow clutchless full throttle upshifts without lifting.

D Walker

Morning from a wet yorkshire,
It seems the tent we have borrowed is actually a tea bag!
Looks like an early finish for us!!!!

CatmanV2

Morning all. Off to see Mrs Catman's twin's grave today. We have been married for 20 years in October, and I have never managed to do this. The stars have aligned, clearly. I think Mrs Catman's parents are quite pleased.
Beer and burgers to celebrate the pseudo kitten's GCSE results later :)

C

MAF260

Good morning from sunny Lille. Matt and I had the first SM board meeting yesterday, choosing a former European city of culture as the venue. We had a pleasant evening of fine food in stunning surroundings...
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

MrMickS

I think the flash takes some of the detail away there.

Good morning anyway. Pottering about the house today, then shopping, and finally picking the lad up from work ready for an early start tomorrow. Can't wait.

Have a good one all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contigo

Sponsor
Sore head from mental drinking sessions with some Swedish nutters last night. Bar bill was an eye opener!

Off to Luxembourg now. The Trip just keeps getting better :D

Morning all
Very wet today so indoor jobs and listen to the mighty Boro thrash WBA - I hope
be safe all
btw lovely pictures above, well done